Discussion Your three 2015 BIG calls?

Remove this Banner Ad

SK_MD_#7

Captain Dunstan
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Give us a BIG call which is probably something that isn't much chance of happening or something that you aren't that confident in. At least be a tiny bit realistic. Let's see it someones big call actually comes true!

I'll kick it off with my big call of:

1. Arryn Siposs assuming he remains on our list will have a break out year in 2015 and become a regular in the St Kilda side! Will kick around 25-35 goals for the year.

2. Spencer White to be the saints leading goal kicker in 2015 ahead of the champ Roo.

3. Luke Dunstan or Jack Newnes to win our best and fairest award.

(Now you know what i mean by big call. :D)

Last edited:

Acres will be injury free and show us all what he can do

Tipping him to have a better year than any other of our youngsters, even the Manimal ;)
Come on freak, i said BIG CALL not something that is every chance of happening. :p

But yes i hope you're right!

Time to make it more fun.

Three big calls for season 2015. :D

We will have 4 rising star nominations AND the winner.

Nathan Wright wont break a bone.

Newnes will make the AA 40 man squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saunders to have a massive break out year and be the best of the 2010,2011,2012 draft crop

By mid season we have 0 wins

Rhys Stanley will dominate and make us all hate pick 21

Minchington to show up out of nowhere and perform. Too classy not to, I think. A full Richo preseason and it will be interesting to see what he can do.

Jimmy Webster to have an official breakout, though honestly I have been convinced he will be a gun for a long time already.

Rhys Stanley will perform and we will be told we lost the trade, until (hopefully) 21 and 22 turn into great players.

We will not get the spoon next year.

Acres will win the rising star nomination

Siposs has a breakout year, kicks 20 goals from outside 50 and more importantly averages 15 disposals and 3 tackles a game.

Spencer White cant get a game because Tom Lee is dominating our forward line in a 'Pagans Paddock' type set up.

The Pelican comes out and says " for gods sake !! Will you just call me Chris"

The so called 'StKilda school girl' replaces Jennifer Hawkins as the Myer ambassador

Big Mart will say the Stkilda footy club did something right and congratulate them

Jason Holmes in the AA squad
We beat Haw by 8 goals
Spencer kicks goal of the year as he and jimmy W do it again , this time at Etihad.

The tractor to win the rising star

Spence to win our goal kicking

Markworth to show us why the club has invested so heavily

Saints to finish just ot of the 8, upsetting all the train wreck watchers

Roo to win the brownlow

1). Gil lets us draw WB (a) , Mel (h) , GWS (h) in the first 3 games...unfortunately, we lose all 3.

2). We beat Freo at Etihad in Rnd 9.

3). We get another 15-20 games into Ross, Templeton, Minchi, Spence, Acres, Dunstan, Billings etc

2015 = Ugly, 2016 = promising signs

Markworth to play 14 games.

Big kid in pick 21 to kick 40 goals.

3 rising star noninations. Spencer after 6 goal haul, Tracca and pick 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back