Discussion Your three 2015 BIG calls?

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne cull a large number of players from the list and announce they are starting over again, with a rebuild, of the rebuild of a rebuild

Eddie becomes more unstable and sees all actions, by all clubs as destructive and anti-Collingwood. Draws strong public criticism of his negative comments regarding the rights of nuns to wear black and white habits, without Collingwood being paid a merchandising fee

Finnis convinces Eddie that the cricket move to Junction Oval is a direct attack on Collingwood and their right to exist. Eddie successfully has cricket moved to Seaford and Saints take Junction Oval and surrounds as sole tenants

St Kilda decides in their 25 by 25 promotion and ongoing membership drive, that they appoint a dedicated person to a Membership thread here and on SS to answer membership questions and resolve quickly any membership problems

Essendon found guilty by tribunal where players are given 6 match suspensions and placed on register of drug use and abuse. Essendon appeals directly to Eddie, who enlists the Vatican to get the penalty and decision overturned

Western Bulldog supporters not only enjoy and start to see the fruits of their rebuild, but start to appreciate other teams and players and not be the angry, belligerent and incoherent individuals they pride themselves on being. Unfortunately this only lasts to Round 4, with Tom Boyd going down with a long term injury. Bulldogs ask GWS for a refund

Free Agency moves at seasons end, has top 2 player moves, both going to Hawthorn. Eddie in meltdown as the whole Free Agency scheme was designed to benefit Collingwood, yet no one will go there.

Last edited:
Melbourne cull a large number of players from the list and announce they are starting over again, with a rebuild, of the rebuild of a rebuild

Eddie becomes more unstable and sees all actions, by all clubs as destructive and anti-Collingwood. Draws strong public criticism of his negative comments regarding the rights of nuns to wear black and white habits, without Collingwood being paid a merchandising fee

Finnis convinces Eddie that the cricket move to Junction Oval is a direct attack on Collingwood and their right to exist. Eddie successfully has cricket moved to Seaford and Saints take Junction Oval and surrounds as sole tenants

St Kilda decides in their 25 by 25 promotion and ongoing membership drive, that they appoint a dedicated person to a Membership thread here and on SS to answer membership questions and resolve quickly any membership problems

Essendon found guilty by tribunal where players are given 6 match suspensions and placed on register of drug use and abuse. Essendon appeals directly to Eddie, who enlists the Vatican to get the penalty and decision overturned

Western Bulldog supporters not only enjoy and start to see the fruits of their rebuild, but start to appreciate other teams and players and not be the angry, belligerent and incoherent individuals they pride themselves on being. Unfortunately this only lasts to Round 4, with Tom Boyd going down with a long term injury. Bulldogs ask GWS for a refund

Free Agency moves at seasons end, has top 2 player moves, both going to Hawthorn. Eddie in meltdown as the whole Free Agency scheme was designed to benefit Collingwood, yet no one will go there.
I loled at a few of those. But you just got silly when you made that one about the club having somebody on here - crazy! :drunk:

A third Scott twin will pop up to take over the Carlton coaching job from Micky.
Saints win in Wellington due to a secret tactic borrowed from the Rah Rah boys.
Umpires are forced to deal with a doping scandal.

A third Scott twin will pop up to take over the Carlton coaching job from Micky.
Saints win in Wellington due to a secret tactic borrowed from the Rah Rah boys.
Umpires are forced to deal with a doping scandal.

What, they find out that they take drugs that make them dopey. Damn , I thought they were naturally elite at dopyness.

Going a little more serious on my second go around -

Dan McKenzie to play the most games of the 2014 Draft Class (Membrey and Saad included)

Luke Delaney to finish top 3 in the BnF.

Blake Acres to go past Dunstan as our "Best young kid" in the media. Going to be a gun that boy.

Something happens to do with the captaincy

Brad Scott sacked

First 3 strikes

1 . Port Adelaide to win flag , David Koch to get hair transplant to celebrate win .
2. AFL to get off their ass and help teams getting screwed over by edihad stadium management.
3. Spencer White to kick 50+goals in season and be named in Mike Sheahan's top 30 for season 2016 .

1. Riewoldt plays the Richo '08 role and wins the Brownlow, 28 votes

2. Dunstan AA

3. Steven Baker shock comeback, plays all 22 games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give us a BIG call which is probably something that isn't much chance of happening or something that you aren't that confident in. At least be a tiny bit realistic. Let's see it someones big call actually comes true!

I'll kick it off with my big call of:

1. Arryn Siposs assuming he remains on our list will have a break out year in 2015 and become a regular in the St Kilda side! Will kick around 25-35 goals for the year.

2. Spencer White to be the saints leading goal kicker in 2015 ahead of the champ Roo.

(Now you know what i mean by big call. :D)
Lol

1. Jack Steven All Australian
2. Spencer White spends most of the season struggling in the VFL.
3. We don't finish bottom 4
4. Mav Weller top 5 in the B + F

[yeah I know it's more than 3 but I couldn't help myself]
1. Decent call, he would've been close last year and should make it this year.
2. Excellent call, never got the spencer hype.
3. Good call (just)
4. Poor call, didn't crack top 10 athough i thought he had a good season. Better again this year.

Pretty happy with that overall!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back