Your Ultimate Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by -PC28-

Thank you and noted

Will remember to obsesantly "BOO" Akka everytime he goes near a ball from now on... He's a "knee'er" :rolleyes:

I believe Libba's was a recurring incident, while this is the first time Akermanis has been done for kneeing.

People who go to the footy & sit there like stunned mullets, then have the nerve to tell people who are yelling & cheering to shut up. :mad: If you want to watch the game in complete silence & with no atmosphere, STAY BLOODY HOME & watch the TV & leave the footy for REAL supporters.

Blonde Hair. Especially on women. It always looks desheveled and never looks clean, no matter how much time a woman puts into keeping it presentable.

Also have you ever noticed how 35-40 year old Blondes always look about 5-10 years older than they are, and 35-40 years Brunettes always look 5 or so years younger.

Brunettes always look more presentable and always age with a great deal more grace.

Originally posted by DEVO
Blonde Hair. Especially on women. It always looks desheveled and never looks clean, no matter how much time a woman puts into keeping it presentable.

Aren't you a fan of blondie? Or are you talking about pubic hair?

going to footy match & having to drink warm light beer, listen to some old bag near me and being told off for saying sh*t or anything else that could be slightly offensive because someones 10yr old son/daughter could be offended. The child then responeds by saying shut the f**k up dad, and they still continue.

Also being stuck in a room having to listen to politicans and their supporters

Originally posted by M29

Aren't you a fan of blondie? Or are you talking about pubic hair?

Ms Harry is a peroxide Blonde. She looks a lot sexier with dark hair.

Originally posted by DEVO

Ms Harry is a peroxide Blonde. She looks a lot sexier with dark hair.

That should be looked sexier, not looks. I don't chase grannies... anymore:D

Originally posted by Bomber Spirit
Is that sort of personal slagging really necessary?

Thanks mate for coming to bat for me, but it is falling on deaf ears, because some people are allowed to say what they please, while others get banned for a lot less.

Also upsetting when you ask for a reason why some people get away with things when others don't & you get no reply.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awwwww gee, I'm castigated

but I'll recover, especially seeing it's aeroplanes of a feather, flocking together, have a good cry girls

can't you people just get along

hate is such an extreme word..i think it isn't used to its real meaning..or i hope not

Originally posted by -PC28-

My pet hate is people that can't admit that Libba is a GREAT player AND a Brownlow Medalist and people who boo him, even when HE'S THE ONE WHO'S BEEN HIT :rolleyes:

Hes a cheat! and always will be!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back