• Tom Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jermy

Cancelled
Jun 20, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
My friend is a Bulldog supporter and he thinks Williams is a better player. I laughed at him and said I'll start a poll on BF to make him see that he's wrong. :D

Who is the better player?

Both have played 70 AFL games, both born in 1986.

Williams.

He was sensational yesterday. Along with Hall, was the standout KPP on the ground.

Aside from the WCE debacle, he has been consistent all year. Dawson is lucky to be getting an AFL gig. Has looked good in the past when St Kilda had 18 men in their defense.

• Banned
Williams.

He was sensational yesterday. Along with Hall, was the standout KPP on the ground.

Aside from the WCE debacle, he has been consistent all year. Dawson is lucky to be getting an AFL gig. Has looked good in the past when St Kilda had 18 men in their defense.

Your a Bulldog supporter so of course you're going to say Williams. You don't get a vote.

People are voting Williams because they hate St Kilda. Dawson is clearly a better spoiler and a better kick.

Dawson by a long way. Plays on the gun forwards week in week out and in three seasons has rarely if ever had a big haul kicked on him.

Your a Bulldog supporter so of course you're going to say Williams. You don't get a vote.

People are voting Williams because they hate St Kilda. Dawson is clearly a better spoiler and a better kick.

But I bet you still voted Dawson.

If you don't want an answer, then don't make the poll.

On average: Williams takes more marks, gets more disposals, contributes more goals, lays more tackles than Dawson.

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...1=1489&tid2=16&pid2=1367&type=A&fid1=S&fid2=S

Not fair on Zac. Tommy is flying at the moment. Lake's s**t year has forced Tom to step up and he has, particularly in the last 4 weeks.
Tom is doing it one on one as well, he doesn't rely on someone coming over the top to spoil like Zac does with Fisher.
Zac is more photogenic though... ;)

Tom is hitting great form atm, but I'll take Zac. I think he performs well under pressure, and isn't given the credit he deserves.

But I won't be surprised if most people would pick Tommy.

Honestly, I think Zac Dawson is the worst KPD in the AFL. Only getting a game due to St. Kilda's game plan which allows for others to cover for him. I'm happy to be corrected but I can't think of anyone worse than Dawson so Williams gets my vote by default.

Everyone who voted Williams is stupid.

You remind me of that joke about the guy driving down the wrong side of the road who complains about the hundreds of other cars he thinks are driving down the wrong side of the road.

Everyone who voted Williams is stupid.

Want a tissue?

Don't start a poll if you don't want to see the results.

Want a tissue?

Don't start a poll if you don't want to see the results.

I do want to see the results just with Zac leading the poll.

At least Zac doesn't get 10 goals kicked on him.

Jermy said:

I'd like to see a poll where Matt Thomas is rated a better player than Lenny Hayes. But that would be ridiculous, just like what you want to see. Zac Dawson is the worst full back in the AFL.

At least Zac doesn't get 10 goals kicked on him.

How many did Tom get kicked on him directly? He was moved.

Zac has had 8 kicked on him.

How many did Tom get kicked on him directly? He was moved.

Zac has had 8 kicked on him.

Dont forget the many, many bags of 7 or so he has had kicked on him. Terrible KPD.

Zac had 8 kicked on him when he was about twelve years old, yes.

His worst since he joined the Saints was 5 from Buddy, I think. Buddy being in career best form and with the benefit of a dominant midfield in that particular match. Herp.

Zac has also been very good in three Grand Finals. Tom will never play in a Grand Final unless he changes clubs.

Zac had 8 kicked on him when he was about twelve years old, yes.

His worst since he joined the Saints was 5 from Buddy, I think. Buddy being in career best form and with the benefit of a dominant midfield in that particular match. Herp.

Zac has also been very good in three Grand Finals. Tom will never play in a Grand Final unless he changes clubs.

Im pretty sure I have been at a game where Hall kicked 7 on him. Very sure, actually.

Im pretty sure I have been at a game where Hall kicked 7 on him. Very sure, actually.

I'm pretty sure I have been at a game where Hall was goal-less until junk time when the umpires gave him a cheap kick. And unlike the game you remember, it was actually relevant.

LordJimmy said:
Zac has also been very good in three Grand Finals.

Is this the Zac Dawson who kicked the ball directly to Hawkins from 10 metres away, and then who's crappy spoil which went directly to Scarlett in the dying minutes cost you the '09 GF against Geelong?

But it's OK, it's not like you had a quality FB like, say, Max Hudghton who you could've played instead.

Is this the Zac Dawson who kicked the ball directly to Hawkins from 10 metres away, and then who's crappy spoil which went directly to Scarlett in the dying minutes cost you the '09 GF against Geelong?

But it's OK, it's not like you had a quality FB like, say, Max Hudghton who you could've played instead.

Hudghton wasn't fit. Lead by Presti's example - that's what he should have done.

And yes, belting towards the receiver to punch it away from him and towards two Saints players, and having the receiver get it back for just standing there in shock and waiting for a flukey soccer kick instead of exerting any effort at all is definitely a glaring mistake by Zac. He should have just watched Gazza receive the ball and run off with it instead. Much easier.

How'd your mob go the last time they were in a GF?

What a strange poll, Williams is already ahead and moving further ahead each passing week, Dawson is smashed from pillar to post on Saints board, but they defend him like he is a defensive god here. Williams by a street

Back