Usage for hash tag: 1's

1. T

List Mgmt. Brad Sheppard Retires 7.12.2021 - Concussion

...Even disregarding the importance of the match it would have been in both of their top five performances for the club - maybe even both of their #1's. Without doubt #1 for both when you give them some weight for doing so in a winning GF. (Sidenote: I've always thought Sheed would have come in...
  2. NSWCROW

Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 6 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

He needs their #1's , not their #3's
  3. RowellAnderson12

Prediction 2022 Guernsey Numbers

Amazing how O'meara's 44 games is the highlight of our history of #1's
  4. S

Oppo Camp OTHER CLUB Trade and F/A Discussion

...Cameron, Greenwood, Crouch, Atkins, Betts, Kelly all very recently. JHF is a SA kid and he's very very good so Adelaide know they may as well bite the bullet on him now while they can to keep a home grown talent. Doesn't make him any more special than recent #1's or others to come in the future.
  5. estibador

Game Day Rd 23 - Saints in Hobart - What Could Go Wrong

...of being able to burst out of the centre with the ball that not many ruckman can do. There's definitely something to work with there. Decent back up rucks are hard to find, if they're seriously good they get poached to be #1's at another club. He's probably about as good as you could hope for.
  6. SugarShane

Opinion 2021 Non-Crows AFL 3: Things Fall Apart!

Don't know why 5 minute firey is so desperate to get traction with the "#1 team" stuff. Once they're #1 they're not underdogs anymore. There goes the backs to the wall stuff. They historically don't do well when they're clear #1's.
  7. MitchRobinson12

Autopsy Rd 15 Inspired Blues win a thriller

Walsh career high 38 disposals, Weitering career high 16 marks. Not a bad pair of #1's.
  8. Skull Face

Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread Part 2

...A grade talent from that group and none have gone on with it much like our previous list build under Ratten we had a lot of failures after the #1's. Club needs to heavily invest into player development asap rather then thinking all these kids will just magically improve by themselves, like...
  9. The Filth Wizard

Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Mate, the Teletubbies and Bob The Builder have both been UK Christmas #1's.
  10. Juzzomac

Position 2021 Rucks

...is probably unlikely if Darcy/Meek are playing together. Hickey/Nank/ROB you could at least make the argument for based on the fact that they're clear #1's and should score decently, but the rookie approach is just a disaster waiting to happen. Fair play to those with the balls to do it though.
  11. Coopers

2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

2 AA guernseys? Pretty reasonable. Plenty of #1's didn't get that.
  12. estibador

Hottest 100 of 2020

Must admit I do find the #1's really bland lately. Like really bland. Especially that year King Kunta was beaten out by yet another bland Aussie song.
  13. WaynesWorld19

Opinion 2020 Draft picks 1/9/22/23/40/56/66/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, 4th, Haw 4th)

...not being misleading .....I've watched all those games, he was either one on one mostly or in clear space .....nothing like the pressure a KPF gets at AFL level Huge risk ....not saying he won't be any good as an AFL player .....but there's a 50/50 chance he'll bust like all the other tall #1's
  14. JDavey

Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VIII

...we have addressed it earlier then this? YES The cold truth is that if Joe Daniher goes we have to do some form of rebuild. We have no KPF and banking on second round forwards to come through as genuine #1's is lunacy. We need to be going hard at this years draft which is loaded with tall talent.
  15. VineValerian

Game Day No Bonner v Shinboner - Round 16, 2020

My two sons have had s**t weeks with vehicles, work, study, et al. And #1's teams getting flogged in finals today too :thumbsdown:😣 So we better win and win big tonite - or the tv is in dire peril of getting a Besser block hurled through it from yours truly!
  16. Ant Bear

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 15

Does it count as a kick, though? :think: :think: :think: Tom Hawkins toenail touch on the goal-line vs Freothe other day did. So did Tim Membrey #1's accidental goal against us last week.
  17. conrad_437

Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan - Welcome to the club

...De Goey with his explosiveness on the lead, and similar to Jeremy Cameron in terms of his skillset and ability in the air. I agree that we shouldn't expect the world from JUH instantly, but I wouldn't compare him to the KPF #1's that you mentioned because by all accounts, he is totally...
  18. Skull Face

2020 Formula One

...need it. Maybe its because Hulkenburg was sent packing I find it so laughable but I wouldn't have Sainz in my top 8 drivers on the grid, surely Vettel bites the bullet and resigns because he won't get another competitive seat with Hamilton & Verstappen being undisputed #1's at the other big 2.
  19. A11dAtP0w3R

Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

You have be a pretty selfless WR to play in the Ravens offense, good at run blocking too. Have to be willing to get your hands dirty. Not saying AJ isn't that guy but it wouldn't suit most of the league's #1's who are all about their catches.
  20. estibador

2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

...is competing against a proper world class field, but until evidence to the contrary emerges I'm assuming she's just going to be another of those #1's having their short time in the sun before dropping back. Steve Smith for me is the closest to fulfilling both criteria of dominating their...
  21. Mat Mann

Stkilda Trades

..."the streak" DVD. after promising for so long it seemed the side was finally going to deliver, so why not celebrate it, same for you guys. 3 #1's would suggest the nucleus for a new Carlton, all good players but ultimately didn't deliver. just another Saints thread that devolves into "lol...
  22. k31th

2019 3rd Ashes Test 22-27 August Headingley

...the run-out is just something that happens in pressure cricket, so Lyon just got the yips is all I can say about that stuff up (see point #1's podcast) 7. For people saying Harris did so badly with his throw, at the time when I was watching it, both batsmen had hesitated and it looked like...
  23. Twoslabs

Conspiracy Theory Soaked in Bleach - The Murder of Kurt Cobain

...sell on average to be a UK indie number one? My point was that a UK indie #1 does not equate to stardom, like I said Crass have had five indie #1's and the Anti-Nowhere League had three, I also offered to get members of the ANWL to confirm it is not a long lasting measure of success and...
  24. Twoslabs

Conspiracy Theory Soaked in Bleach - The Murder of Kurt Cobain

...the Nancy of the 90's is mind boggling, pre Kurt she was like a Kardashian, famous for being famous, Remember Crass have had 5 UK indie #1's and the Anti-Nowhere League 3, it means jack .... I'm more than happy to get at least 3 of the league to confirm there's no money, prestige, lasting...
  25. Dylan8

Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Implying I've ever watched every AFL pick #1's favourite fillum
  26. RussellEbertHandball

Review Port v essendon review thread

I agree, but he isn't ready to be #1 ruck against the best guys and physically big guys eg Gawn, Grundy, Nick Nat, Goldstein, Witts, Sandilands, Martin and Nankervis. But against the poor # 1's, the 2nd rucks and 3rd rucks like Zac Clarke he is ready to beat them.
  27. FitzroyBlueBagger

Autopsy Rd 20 Undermanned Blues go down fighting against reigning premiers - Eagles by 24

Stocks have risen worth 3 x #1's ...
  28. The Plowking

Game Day AFL Round 20 - Match Preview Gold Coast@Collingwood (MCG– 1:10PM)

In a positive light, so far so good for son #1's first game
Back