Usage for hash tag: freekickhawthorn

1. S

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

On the lighter side, I love the memes relating to #FreeKickCarlton. Bay 13 material. Started by #freekickhawthorn all those years ago.
  2. STPer18

Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

I guess winning the free kick count by just +1 was a bit of a shock to the system for #freekickhawthorn. From the carry on you'd think they got reamed, but nope, they actually got the rub of the green, just not enough to get them over the line. Pathetic behaviour.
  3. Duckimus Prime

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 26

...involved and lot of holding and scragging to prevent their opposition from getting clean play. They also got away with a lot. #freekickhawthorn didn't become a thing until 2016 where they copped a bunch of friendly decisions early in the season and it looked like the AFL were focussed on...
  4. Cleansweep17

The best teams at NOT going back to back

Except crows finished minor premiers, Freo did not. Playing against baby Fyfe is not a flex. But we’ll leave it there. I won’t mention #freekickhawthorn
  5. Strapping Young Lad

Best prelim finals of all time

It’s how #freekickhawthorn took off in 2016. Round 5, v Crows.
  6. Ashman23

Traded Jack Ginnivan [Traded with #39, F2 & F4 to Hawthorn for #33, F2 & F3]

I know other supporters point to Poppy when receiving head high freekicks and all the #freekickhawthorn BS.. Jack will not fair any better now that he's a Hawk. Umps don't like us.
  7. T

Hot Topic Free Agency/Trade Period 2023

You watch those feral toothless delinquents in the stands do a complete 180 on him when he gets his first free against them in poos n wees colours The filth were the instigators of the #freekickhawthorn hashtag back in the early to mid 2020’s Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  8. jo172

Roast The Non Goal: F*** the AFL, court injunction?

Makes Sydney getting rat*ed in the 2016 Grand Final and even #freekickhawthorn look like childs play
  9. _Mike_

Game Day WB v Hawthorn Rd 22 - It's all on the line

#freekickhawthorn
  10. sauce_head

Game Day Round 20, 2023: Hawthorn v St.Kilda

This is getting as bad as the #freekickhawthorn days
  11. Plugger35

Game Day Magnificent Hawfs Youf vs Saint Dunderheads

#freekickhawthorn is back today The maggots are keeping them in it.
  12. Joffaboy

Game Day Round 20, 2023: Hawthorn v St.Kilda

Back to #freekickhawthorn On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
  13. longdonkey

Opinion VICBias - Genuine Discussion

NO - the AFL uses the money from TV rights and gate takings that is generated from all the clubs to fund the expansion strategy. The smaller Melbourne clubs possibly get screwed more than the interstate clubs but then along comes #freekickhawthorn and then #freekickbulldogs
  14. jo172

Review Good/Bad/Ugly vs Hawthorn, R6 2023

On hating Hawthorn, does anyone else remember a Friday or Saturday night game at the MCG circa 2015 to 2017 ish where the #freekickhawthorn was worse than the 2012 Preliminary Final? Or have i imagined this?
  15. dogs105

Game Day Hawks vs Crows in Tasmania, R6 2023

#freekickhawthorn up and running again
  16. Hello Kitty

Review Cats back in business after smashing Hawks by 82 points at the G

Just home from lunch. Began watching + unsure whether to continue? Don’t know who won, but first few minutes it’s just #Fre#freekickhawthornor umpiring decisions. Should I continue to watch the game?
  17. Greasyrhys

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 24

#freekickhawthorn so far
  18. The hands of stone

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

#freekickhawthorn apparently 😆
  19. Xtreme

Rules you would like to see implemented

I'd like to see #freekickhawthorn become a proper thing!
  20. MagpieJoel

Game Day Hawks v Pies official practice game - Thursday March 2 @ 5:10pm - UTAS

#freekickhawthorn is back
  21. SplintWhisky

No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Besides the #freekickhawthorn memes, did they ever get as much unwarranted s**t from the media? Not sure the lions did either but I was like 8 when they did their 3 peat and hadn't graduated off the Hungry Caterpillar's enthralling tale
  22. EskimoPAFC

News Hawthorn Racism Scandal

I know it doesn't really matter in the context of these allegations, but its pretty sickening to think about the AFL's manipulation using #freekickhawthorn to help these campaigners - denied us or Sydney a flag in 2014.
  23. PieLebo87

AFL SHOCKING UMPIRE DECISIONS 2022

#freekickhawthorn
  24. S

Autopsy Swans clinch double chance 14 point winners against St.Kilda

Frikin Nicholls, not the first time hes reamed some team. Kickstarted #freekickhawthorn
  25. backtozero

Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

...with the likes of Hodge, Mitchell, Franklin, Roughead, Gunston, Rioli, Lake, Burgoyne and you can keep going forever. Account for #freekickhawthorn and winning a few Preliminary Finals by less than a kick and that's an amazing position to be in. He had players with freakish abilities, sublime...
  26. Back One Out

Who is the arseiest team in history prior to Collingwood 2022?

Not quite as incredible as Collingwood this year, but Hawthorn in 2016 had a great record in close games. Some people claimed it was #freekickhawthorn. But the real reason is their better players stayed calm and made the right decisions under pressure. However, their 'luck' ran out in...
  27. The hands of stone

Autopsy Round 19, 2022: Hawks jump the Roos

Last few weeks it has been also #freekickhawthorn alive and well for the sheep out there 😁
  28. duckey

Game Day Rd 19: North v Hawks (Hobart) Clarko Cup gameday thread

#freekickhawthorn for Retro Round it seems
Back