Usage for hash tag: freekickhawthorn

1. Pessimistic

Greatest Dynasty of the 21st century - Lions vs Cats vs Hawks vs Tigers

more like #freekickhawthorn and 'its an accident of history' and 'gee what poor opposition'
  2. Pessimistic

Greatest Dynasty of the 21st century - Lions vs Cats vs Hawks vs Tigers

Yep, hawks got Hodge with a priority pick in 2001 when they missed a grand final by just 10 points. #freekickhawthorn
  3. P

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 17

...Richmond Geelong had the Dank/Robinson connection + the FS favouritism hawthorn = priority pick madness + home ground advantage + #freekickhawthorn Brisbane had the benefits of the merger + extra salary cap Richmond had the home ground advantage in two of their three but they seem to have...
  4. HAPPY BUDDHA

Live Chat Geelong v Richmond GF

#freekickhawthorn
  5. HairyO

Autopsy AFL 2020 Premiership Season Second Qualifying Final - Lions v Tigers Fri October 2nd 7:50pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

...everything Richmond threw at them and kicked well. All the talk of umpires is petty. Richmond were sloppy and the double 50m penalty was there. Im sure plenty of Richmond supporters have been on the #freekickhawthorn bandwagon and mocked Clarko for his attempts to fix Holding The Ball. Oh well.
  6. HAPPY BUDDHA

Man charged with stalking an umpire

Mate you have NOOO IDEA of what goes on at gay umpire orgies!! #freekickhawthorn is only the bobbing apples game to start with. 👍💜
  7. Ben Drever

Review Round 18 vs Hawthorn @ Adelaide Oval (20/9/20 - 1:05pm)

#freekickhawthorn must get Victorian retirees a win today
  8. Dogs_R_Us

Game Day Dog v Hawks 3.35pm

Have they looked in the mirror lately? #freekickhawthorn has always been the thing
  9. krakouers85

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Full of * supporters claiming they never cheated and it’s a conspiracy against them? Full of Demons supporters planning ski trips? #freekickhawthorn? #FreeKickSoBraves? Zondor hacked into the servers and released his “library” of Gentleman’s special entertainment?
  10. goyoucatters

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2020

...to nothing last night as well. Flying across the country off a four-day break to play a team off a six-day break that has been settled here for what seems like forever. Let's face it, if there was ever such a thing as #freekickhawthorn, it's now been entirely usurped by #freefourpointstigers.
  11. frggr

Live Chat Kidney Bean Scats Vs The East Tarneit Bulldogs

I can see why #freekickhawthorn is done
  12. HAPPY BUDDHA

Live Chat Dingley vs Tullamarine, Dinsdale vs Zackah

Here comes #freekickhawthorn
  13. Yoda_

Game Day Round 14: Essendon v Hawthorne, Thursday 27/8/20, Adelaide Oval, 4.10pm ACST

Ump was heard saying “both holding” Lol #freekickhawthorn Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. grumbleguts

Autopsy Round 13: Hawks v the SA 25 (Port Power)

...than any other team in the entire league. And cretins like you who probably don't know what country England is in, still cite #freekickhawthorn as though it were a thing. Give your self a paper cut and poor lemon juice on it. Personally I'd unplug your life support to charge my...
  15. Waspy79

...final too if not for Malceski) 2014 preliminary final 2015 preliminary final 2016 3x games in the space of a few rounds (hence #freekickhawthorn) Grand finals Hawthorn have won due to unearned home ground advantage: 2008 2014 2015 Hawthorn also hold the world record for most 50m penalties...
  16. frggr

Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

If it weren't for budget cuts, #freekickhawthorn could roll on unimpeded 🥰
  17. demondavey

Umpire 32 in the PA Hawthorn game should be sacked!

#freekickhawthorn Gee that was bad
  18. frggr

Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Due to budget cuts, Hawforn have not been able to pay the umpires this year. Vale #freekickhawthorn
  19. Fos N Russ

What was that viral hashtag there that lasted a couple of years? #freekickhawthorn As I recall. I’ve not seen a game this year wher I felt Port’s got a good run from this current crap mob of umpires. Yes, the count was lopsided, but watching the game I didn’t see much to comment about...For...
Top Bottom