Usage for hash tag: FreeToby

1. Elixuh

Unofficial Preview Round 7 v Giants, Anzac Day

I think it’s 70/30 he gets off…in favour of not getting off. But he is my favourite player outside the Lions #FreeToby
  2. NonPhixion

Toby Greene makes contact with umpire - Update: Suspension Increased to 6 weeks on Appeal

can’t stand Whateley Makes me sick. #FreeToby
  3. Spazz Cat

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2021/2022

#FreeToby
  4. ClockworkOrange

Universal Love Giants ‘4’ Justice - The ‘Free Toby’ Vigil

Absolutely not accepting any Hocking/Cats corrupt BS from the VFL MRO this week. TFG plays next week. No case to answer. End of discussion. #FreeToby Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  5. dropbear101

#FreeToby #FreeBrayshaw
  6. ClockworkOrange

Toast Brayshaw

At the VFL tribunal, the guilty walk free and the innocent serve time. The Brayshaw stitch-up is a complete disgrace. #FreeBrayshaw. #FreeToby Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  7. A Cut Above

Think Tank Toby Greene Superstar

#FreeToby #IStandWithToby #Tobydidnothingwrong
  8. ClockworkOrange

VFL HQ is ‘Buddy’ hypocritical. This is what no case to answer looks like. #FreeToby Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  9. ClockworkOrange

Why is Fox Footy deliberately misleading footy fans about precedent to stitch up TFG? Precedent screams ‘no case to answer’. #FreeToby Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  10. ClockworkOrange

This is what ‘no case to answer’ looks like. So why is Toby singled out for a unique punishment by a broken and discredited VFL HQ? #FreeToby Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  11. ClockworkOrange

...Toby from season 2021 once and for all. Time to make stand against the MRO’s TFG vendetta and demand Toby be both fully exonerated and free to play. Here’s a vigil thread to demand Toby’s freedom and keep his case alive until he is freed. #FreeToby Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  12. ClockworkOrange

Review Round 21 2021 - Geelong v GWS Giants, 7.50 pm at GMHBA Stadium, Fri 6 August

Memo for Michael Christensen: Don’t humiliate yourself by manufacturing more of your anti-Toby BS at VFL HQ. #FreeToby Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  13. Glaeken Oracle

Changes v the suns

See ya Toby, thanks for the flag. You’ll always be a Bullgod. ☹ #FreeToby
  14. GWBogan

Toby Greene’s tribunal appeal will be successful and your minnow clubs are scared (stay tuned melts incoming)

#FreeToby #LetTobyplay #Gilisatraitor #JusticeForToby #PrayforToby
  15. Smoky

Live Event Toby Greene fronts the tribunal - Suspension appeal

#FreeToby #EnterMaynard Let the grub off... Unleash the Weapon
  16. Elmer_Judd

Toby and the Giants should have hired lawyers from this firm They get results, even if it means selling your soul to some demonic entity #FreeToby #JusticeForGWS
  17. Elmer_Judd

...(in my opinion) As others have said, if it was another player and it wasn't Collingwood, Greene would be free to play this week. You would have to be pretty naive not to believe that the influential Collingwood mafia, led by Eddie McGuire, had any influence over Toby's suspension. #FreeToby
  18. GWBogan

#FreeToby #FreeTomahawk

One week ban for doing nothing wrong. * you Gil! I thought we were friends! #FreeToby #JusticeForToby #Putoutyourfingers #Illgougewithyou
  19. Credit2thaB0is

Listening to Duck’s Roast on the Bet Easy Podcast lmao #FreeToby
  20. The Sultan

Think Tank Show your support for Tobey Greene

#FreeToby. I’m hoping he gets off and then the smash Collingwood ... the melts on here and from Eddie, would be worth it
  21. Daniels Riches

Ok you never get wound up about any football incidents? You can honestly say that can you? Please... Edit: just noticed that you were the muppet that wanted to set up a candlelight vigil to #FreeToby. Explains a lot! Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  22. Credit2thaB0is

#FreeToby #FreeTomahawk

No one was badly hurt, everyone's up and about and wanting to see the best players playing finals. Why ruin this on a technicality (in Hawkins case) or social media hysteria (Toby's case)? #FreeToby #FreeTomahawk
  23. Elmer_Judd

Holding a Candlelight Vigil at Flagstaff Gardens from 5 pm tonight for a #FreeToby peaceful rally. All are welcome.
  24. GWBogan

#FreeToby #FreeTomahawk

Toby Greene did nothing wrong. :mad: #FreeToby
Back