Usage for hash tag: freewillie

1. Elmer_Judd

News Rioli slap cops a 2 week ban.

When the respected chief Football Writer of the Herald-Sun, Mark Robinson is backing Port and Rioli to get off on appeal, you just know Collingwood fans have no leg to stand on. #freewillie
  2. Aperture

Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion V2

Chad Warner #freewillie
  3. squashface

Changes for Round 2 v Norf

#freewillie was a success so I can finally have a crack at the team changes In: Ryan, Kelly, Shuey, Darling, Witherden Out: O'Neill, Langdon, Dixon, Hough, Rotham Need a genuine second ruck for Norf so although Williams has been pretty spudly, he will be required this week. Otherwise I'd keep...
  4. Miguel Sanchez

Changes for Round 2 v Norf

...and Rioli. I’m pretty pessimistic about Rioli getting off. Langdon would come out if the unthinkable happens and the tribunal decides to #freewillie. All the guys that were dropped are unlucky. Probably the one player that actually deserved to be dropped would be Williams, but I think we...
  5. Elmer_Judd

Meltdown West Coast E-girls are pieces of sh*t.

Hope he gets off now just to see you rage Milt more:) #freewillie
  6. HoneyBadger35

News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

...Willie came back the form went to s**t? I highly doubt that. Willie was the one who got caught, doing something that plenty in the league and plenty of his teammates do. But the fact is he did get caught, and he has now served his time, so #freewillie and get him out there kicking snags again.
  7. Doashuey

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

I stand corrected however Murdoch/Stokes they are the same animal with the same vested interests. If you think it is merely a conspiracy that these media moguls give the LNP an armchair ride when it suits their agenda and business interests to have them in power and in their pockets then I'm not...
  8. P

Another day gone #freewillie
  9. S

...the ‘appropriate’ penalty are being had between AFL & ASADA. Since hearing was held AFL tribunal has been able to reduce the suspension by a week due to extenuating circumstances. They are on a roll now. #freewillie Willie Rioli - a miscarriage of justice. Suspended longer than he played.
  10. Ambrose Burnside

We should flood all comment sections with #freewillie the same way all comment sections on any article related to Collingwood and racism have been flooded by those offended that they can't call people chimps anymore. Willie might then get a shout-out on news.com.au
  11. S

Time to upgrade signatures folks and hashtag every post. Start the campaign. #freewillie Willie Rioli - a miscarriage of justice. Suspended longer than he played.
  12. matt_bas

Seriously is it time to get a #freewillie petition going?
  13. S

...was taking. Dear Gil, we are now frustrated by the length of time to have a hearing and now, length of time for a decision. Did AFL spend more time covering up their COVID breach involving Richmond? PS that debacle was all on AFL house. #freewillie Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
  14. S

Lost my tin foil hat for a minute and it got me wondering about the delayed tribunal decision. Tribunal may be attempting to negotiate/argue a lesser, but acceptable sentence to ASADA. Now to go and find that pesky foil hat which I’ve lost. #freewillie Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
  15. matt_bas

Player Sponsorship 2021 Player Sponsor Draft

Thank * I didn't trade my pick. How did pur next premiership and AA forward slip this far! I'll take Lil Willie and lead the charge to #freewillie
  16. Gigantic

Brownlow 2019 Brownlow Medal - Event Day

#freewillie
  17. Brishawk

Oppo Camp General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 5

Just waiting for the #freewillie hashtag to start 😉
  18. Johnny Karate

MFC Fans Only Non Dees AFL thread 2019 edition- Thank god its over. Tylenol NOW!

Will Weagles fans embarrass themselves in the way Essendon fans did? If the Gaff/Brayshaw thing is anything to go by, all signs point to yes. I expect #freewillie to be the new #standbyhird
Back