Usage for hash tag: joke

1. dogs105

Werewolf BEaston's NBA Werewolf - Village wins!

Hah. Have to find them first. #joke'sonyou
  2. Finnishpie

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread (2023)

well, there are no good Germans….. 😂 #joke#joke
  3. Jetafl

Opinion Hawthorn - Clarkson - Fagan Racism Investigation

...works as well as cops investigating themselves. Investigating yourself doesn't work it needs to be external and completely independent. Have a look at political parties investigating themselves for no better example. Investigating yourself 99.99% of the time turns up nothing to see here. #joke
  4. Dazzler9

Banter RDT 173 - Stupid Americans think wrestling is real

Don't they all taste the same? #jokeaboutracism,notracistjoke
  5. Ben Drever

2023/2024 Gold Coast Draft & Trade periods

All year we hear about lacking experience and guys in the age bracket 25-30 we lose Harbrow Smith Murdoch and Holmsch and gain Chol? makes sense only lose 620games experience and gained 31 😬 Yet we meant to believe they know what they’re doing, is for our best interests #joke
  6. H

Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

My first post was a joke (a play on your penchant for demanding links), and my second was also having a laugh. I'll try to make it more obvious, or post #joke next time.
  7. Mutineer

Game Day Crows v Hawkthorn, 24 July, 7.10pm Marvel Stadium

And miss his pearls of wisdom? #joke
  8. Mutineer

Resource 2020 Draft Watch (picks 1, 9, 20, 30, 45, 50, 60, 74) - updated R17 15/9/20

Maybe they've told him? ;) #joke
  9. Yoda_

Game Day Round 9: Essendon v Brisbane, Friday 31/7/20, Metricon Stadium, 8.10pm AEST

Superstar tax so Neale is allowed to drop the ball #joke
  10. hansie

Play Nice Toby Greene

He is an absolute a grade class 1 flog. Disgraceful he got off. #joke #afldarlings On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
  11. Requiem

Round 19 Discussion (dedicated to gutsroy)

Marshall getting KOTD big time by CD #joke
Back