Usage for hash tag: whatever

1. Gralin

Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

yeah if my previous post wasn't clear enough no more claiming villager #whatever you're just village
  2. TedDougChris

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 10 - Roys FFC vs The Bye Trivia Extravaganza thingy.....

Question #whatever we were up to + 1: How many cars were destroyed in the making of "The Blues Brothers" ??
  3. OneGreatClub

Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

I can’t believe we got him at pick #whatever it was 🙂 We should be nothing but absolutely over the moon. The saltiness of North and Crows speaks for itself.
  4. Yoda_

Which clubs have the best 25 and under team?

I probably over rate Geelongs group as they have higher rated players in the same position (Selwood #1 inside mid > Parfitt #whatever) where as a guy like Weitering is genuinely the #1 guy at Carlton. I feel a Richmond have a lot of unproven talent but at the moment that push for success...
  5. Ticky009

List Mgmt. 2021 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals

Esoteric draft fact #whatever: Number of players U22 that are over 190cm Suns 10 Adelaide 9 Collingwood 9 Essendon 8 GWS 7 Sydney 7 Brisbane 6 Carlton 6 Richmond 6 Hawthorn 5 thanks to eDPS from over on the draft board.
  6. Countryblueswitnotattoos

No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

I have it on good authority this picture was taken from his first day on the job #whateverittakes
  7. S

Fixture Essendon v GWS stateside bound

Haven't we already done that? #whatever it takes
  8. cats_09

Banter The 2019-20 offseason offtopic chat thread (a.k.a. The Steam Room)

It'll depend what time I end up getting there, but looking at the likes of Joker, Terminator #whatever, Hustlers and maybe Doctor Sleep
Back