WCE929406

All Australian
Suspended
Sep 28, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Who Am I -

I was born in South Korea as a midget, upon moving to Perth with my family i was lucky enough to find a sport call AFL.

I played for the South Fremantle rednecks then to my disgust i was drafted by the smartest man in football Gerard Neesham. Despite kicking two goals with my first two kicks in AFL football, I failed to make an impression on the Dorkers who regarded me as too slow a runner to be a successful AFL player.
So they delisted me!

I then went on to play for North Melbourne
- 2 Time premeirship player
- All Australian 1999
- North Melbourne F+B

After many years and countless operations the ferals decied to re draft me and increase my pay 100% - I was also eventually made captain.

I now sit on my balcony drink piss every night, dont train and they still continue to place me in the team.

First person to get me will be allowed a pick from the famous faces board.

Mmmmm Quasimodo . . ..
uglyvk3.jpg

That name rings a bell!

Who Am I -

I was born in South Korea as a midget, upon moving to Perth with my family i was lucky enough to find a sport call AFL.

I played for the South Fremantle rednecks then to my disgust i was drafted by the smartest man in football Gerard Neesham. Despite kicking two goals with my first two kicks in AFL football, I failed to make an impression on the Dorkers who regarded me as too slow a runner to be a successful AFL player.
So they delisted me!

I then went on to play for North Melbourne
- 2 Time premeirship player
- All Australian 1999
- North Melbourne F+B

After many years and countless operations the ferals decied to re draft me and increase my pay 100% - I was also eventually made captain.

I now sit on my balcony drink piss every night, dont train and they still continue to place me in the team.

First person to get me will be allowed a pick from the famous faces board.

..and the Freo' obsession just keeps on keeping on for ya WCE929406. Why can't you ever some up with something original.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does he earn $1.4 million ,unnecessary dollars / yr ,mmmmmm , no .
ummmmmm could it be Fat Cat ,mmmmmmmm nup.
Is it a male ?
Is it a female ?
is it both ?
:D
Dam , this is so difficult .
I know i know i know, its Paris Hilton :D

Does he earn $1.4 million ,unnecessary dollars / yr ,mmmmmm , no .
ummmmmm could it be Fat Cat ,mmmmmmmm nup.
Is it a male ?
Is it a female ?
is it both ?
:D
Dam , this is so difficult .
I know i know i know, its Paris Hilton :D

But are you sure?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back