Game Day Grand sale, Grand sale vs. RADELAIDE

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably the most interesting game as a neutral this afternoon.

I'm on the Radelaide Power Stancers as it snows in Ballarat and that will remind the Souf Aussies of Snowtown. Their spiritual home.

Probably the most interesting game as a neutral this afternoon.

I'm on the Radelaide Power Stancers as it snows in Ballarat and that will remind the Souf Aussies of Snowtown. Their spiritual home.

You will extra brownie points from me for get Franco Cozzo reference.

Dogs by 3 goals in a low scoring and freezing game (Crows have a couple of keys players out)

I've seen enough.
One adeladian team at a time thanks.
Doofus dogs by 18
I wouldn't be upset if the Doofus Dogs win.

When I'm not sure who to support I go on mascots. Bulldogs are slobbery and lazy and crows are smart and cool. So that's why I decided to pick crows.

Actually do Footscray still have the bulldog come out before their games?

I wouldn't be upset if the Doofus Dogs win.

When I'm not sure who to support I go on mascots. Bulldogs are slobbery and lazy and crows are smart and cool. So that's why I decided to pick crows.

Actually do Footscray still have the bulldog come out before their games?
I think Sid died a few years back. Not sure if there was a replacment

I think Sid died a few years back. Not sure if there was a replacment
There was - Caesar. The owner used to hold him up at the start of each home game, as the giant lump of a dog looked uncomfortable and bewildered

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went and cleaned my cats litter boxes, that's how disappointed I am with the two afternoon offerings.

When Doing housework is preferable to watching sport it means life is at breaking point.

Working legend. Big day today. Best mates a Footscray supporter which makes it bloody worse. Saw 5 minutes on my lunch break and that was it. Looks like we were pretty ordinary. Brissy next week doesn’t get any easier.
it's ok your other team just beat the handbaggers

Working legend. Big day today. Best mates a Footscray supporter which makes it bloody worse. Saw 5 minutes on my lunch break and that was it. Looks like we were pretty ordinary. Brissy next week doesn’t get any easier.

You were probably lucky you only saw 5 minutes. It wasn't pretty. Looked like Adelaide never got on the plane over, but being the game was in Ballarat, I don't blame them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back