We need another 1000+ post thread. Any ideas?

Remove this Banner Ad

Already have a pimp hat. A cane? Waste of money, just get a stick lying on the street after that storm...

Could only happen in South Australia. Ferals.

SEE PEOPLE!!!! it happens in South Aust., not here in tasmania.you mainlanders were on to something, you just had your bearings wrong :p. we too think that sort of thing is as wrong as a collingwood supporter obtaining employment. :rolleyes:

wrong, wrong, wrong. :thumbsdown:

HBF:

Ive noticed you have been lacking somewhat in the Blue Room, since your induction as a Moderator. WHy? Is it too much already, or have you decided tobe more serious and not argue with Gilly as much?

SEE PEOPLE!!!! it happens in South Aust., not here in tasmania.you mainlanders were on to something, you just had your bearings wrong :p. we too think that sort of thing is as wrong as a collingwood supporter obtaining employment. :rolleyes:

wrong, wrong, wrong. :thumbsdown:
Whats more, the police are only, "keeping an eye on the couple" :eek::rolleyes:

HBF:

Ive noticed you have been lacking somewhat in the Blue Room, since your induction as a Moderator. WHy? Is it too much already, or have you decided tobe more serious and not argue with Gilly as much?

The Blue Room came to a stand still when you had a few weeks off walshy. Just no traffic in here at all, so it has taken me a little while to get back into the swing of things in here mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waltzed around? Geez thats serious! Bet he thought he could get away with it because I wouldn't question/attack him.

I'll have a think.
Maybe EBIAC with his journalism researching skills can deliver?
Pfft, i'll just be a fizzer like usual:D.

I'm very excited about this Footy Record thing atm!

He's your hero isn't he? Strutting around with his harem of blonde's! :p:p
Haha, I doubt that! I'm not exactly what you'd call a ladies man!

EBIAC strolled around The Blue Room much life Hugh Heffner strolls around the Playboy mansion.

:)
Jelous much?:p

It's true EBIAC just waltzed around like he owned the place. a sly remark her, a sly remark there. its good your back to keep an eye on the lad. :p
Well, I am a sly sort of a lad:D.

Aww don't be modest EB! ;)
I was referring to Hugh as HBF's hero
I know, I know.

Well, judge for yourself. I think we need to hold a BigFooty meet before a game or two in Melbourne.:thumbsu:

It would be interesting to match some faces to profiles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back