We need another 1000+ post thread. Any ideas?

Remove this Banner Ad

I would seriously like to know how someone gets a job like a director of photography at Playboy, or even Photographer of playboy!

It would be a pleasant surprise getting the acceptance ntice ;)

how bought the scrabble game like i say one 4 letter word and then you change one letter???

pretty gay really but could lift the carlton board posts...

Okay who would win in a fight between Batman and Superman ???

Seriously, btw Bats can't use Kryptonite in the fight, and Superman isn't able to fly, so who wins ???

Seriously, btw Bats can't use Kryptonite in the fight, and Superman isn't able to fly, so who wins ???

Batman is way more technogically advanced than superman. He also has chest armour!

I think he should just run him over in the bat mobile. Never liked superman...

all batman has to do is throw a gun at superman, who for some reason will deflect a thousand bullets, but duck when someone throws a gun with no ammo left at him.

Batman is way more technogically advanced than superman. He also has chest armour!

I think he should just run him over in the bat mobile. Never liked superman...

Catwoman kicks both their arses!!! :D

Why not...

Who would win in a fight? Kade Simpson or Andew Carrazzo? They both have a similar body complexion, both look like hard nuts... who knows?

If anyone, i'd have to say Simmo, although it bring my no. 44 jumper into question...:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is embarassing :rolleyes:

Back to the Batman/Superman: Batman

Simmo/Carrots: Uh...I will say Carrazzo.

lol Rarrrrrrr! :p:)

catwoman%20corset_jpg.jpg

We certainly could. Going on Bexta's history one thing is for certain, she isn't is fussy ;):p:)
Hmmm. If you start the thread, we could have and easy start, and others would come up with humerous suggestions.

Win/Win: Bexta gets her man; we get a laugh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back