Short Stack!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_lbaxk1Fflm1qa23umo1_400.jpg

such an upsetting photo

tumblr_lbaxk1Fflm1qa23umo1_400.jpg

such an upsetting photo
lol and not only were they on the cover they were made no. 1 hottest band of 2010. i find it no surprise. YAY!!!
3290240ced409cee_normal_009_1_.jpg
and an ARIA award.
shortstack_vozartist_645_normal.jpg
and they won Channel V Oz Artist twice ('08 and '10, came second in '09)

i KNOW they have another guitar player! they get the guy out on stage and pay credit to him!

This was well before they got really huge

and the lead singer's brother sometimes plays keyboard and sometimes sings! and the drummer? he seems like the innocent one! i'd imagine it to be the bassist talking s**t and getting them in trouble! and as manafactured as they come? seriously??? what genre are they then?

Ok let's call them utter trash, combined with the stench of a decaying skunk. I believe they call it Metronecrophilarap

some people call them pop, some people call them punk, some people call them rock, i am not kidding, on official reviews, on freaking itunes, so they've pretty much made their own genre (i know that sounds crazy) and they were among the first to do the whole internet thing!

oh yeah, and about them giving budgewoi a bad name, they have actually said that they are probably the most hated people in their local bar.
:rolleyes:

Oh I wonder why? Any animal with a brain could figure that one out.

I hope you enjoy tween

don't know who that is but its supposed to be a quote from Hunter S Thompson "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". so don't get mad bout it.

Ruined a perfectly good movie. Im gonna have ebay my dvd now.

damn it, i could've made it so much more believable, i've been on nicky dal b4 but not Gilbo. wrong dude. :( oh well. still prey comfortable experience.

spockzoomin.gif

lol just found out Short Stack NEARLY (i repeat, nearly) died. haha SUCK. THEY STILL ALIVE!! YAY!!!! They are currently in Cambodia filming their next film clip and judging by a tweet by the lead singer they're in a jungle, his most recent tweet "HOLY s**t! today was f***ing amazing! literally could have died to get to this location, totally assassins creeded our way there." well peeps, you could've been rejoicing but now you don't get to!!!!! :)

well, as far as i can tell, Short Stack's upcoming music video will involve them riding motorbikes through a Cambodian jungle. hopefully alien girl is in it!!!
orig-12961041.jpg
ftr the alien girl thing has no mouth.

NEARLY died? I need to get my money back off of that hitman.
thats just what they said. they nearly died once at a concert, did a stage dive, the peeps wouldn't let them go, andy the bassist got his shirt ripped off and was able to escape to the stage, bradie had stayed on the drums but shaun was held hostage, he was sent to the ground and stampeded. he said that he was really scared that they were gonna kill him even though it was the fans.

Wasn't able to escape a bunch of 13 yo girls/ and I thought their music was weak
yeah, he said that his dad tried to toughen him up-he gave him boxing gloves for christmas. and apparently when he was in school still, he accidentally left his eyeliner in his dad's car and his dad's workmate found it and was like "oh, this belong to your ****** son?" he did escape back to the stage, it was real funny, cos he was practically swimming, dragging people off him. so he's not tough, who cares, he's a freakin singer!!!
3100ea24449a1b1505b20152abf922c5_jpg_220x320_q85.jpg
BTW this is a halloween costume and yes, i know it looks gay but I think its funny!

well, inner fighting over sexuality. shaun seems to think andy is gay, bradie thinks shaun is gay and when confronting him about it, shaun says "and whats wrong with that? i'm the accepting member of the band, like me more."
:eek::eek::eek:
4okqbx84fq.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol just found out Short Stack NEARLY (i repeat, nearly) died. haha SUCK. THEY STILL ALIVE!! YAY!!!! They are currently in Cambodia filming their next film clip and judging by a tweet by the lead singer they're in a jungle, his most recent tweet "HOLY s**t! today was f***ing amazing! literally could have died to get to this location, totally assassins creeded our way there." well peeps, you could've been rejoicing but now you don't get to!!!!! :)

Trollin'?

Be sure they check out the landmines while they are there.

Trollin'?

Be sure they check out the landmines while they are there.
who knows, they might. lol hope they don't die though!! that wouldn't be cool. all i know is that they're using motor-bikes in the jungle, bass player picked up an english chick couple of years older than him (he's 22, she's 25), lead singer burnt beyond belief-lots of make-up needs to be used, judging by pic.

not happy. they bother to play the Short Stack song with de pain in the ass title - "We Dance To A Different Disco Honey" yet they won't play the real version, clean version can get f**ked! When I listen I wanna hear "cry me a f***ing river!" not "cry me another river!" it DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop posting!
no, me doesn't believe in that, but then again I got called a bimbo by one of my friends, yep I pick my friends well. and anyway asking me to stop will just make me post more!!!! I have seen bawllz of 1 of the peeps in the band also... :eek::eek::eek: could not be more commited to this epic of epicness band!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back