AFLQ state association Div2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morros boys another great win on the weekend. And beenleigh seniors had another big win with 2 players playing there first senior game at the club from memory I think buffs have played 11 players in the seniors that haven't played seniors before and only being dropped back because of players returning and not there form signs are good at beenleigh. Looking forward to Nambour after the break.

Will be good to get a gauge on where our seniors are at now that we will be at full strength or close to it anyway.

Some suprising results on the weekend.

Caboolture seem to be very hot & cold, with Coomera seemingly improving by the week in both grades and Logan ressies looking to be the big movers at the moment.

Watto I see your mate the A-train is sitting tie for 11th in the National Goal Kicking Leader board at http://sport.gameday.com.au/index.php?id=373 Good effort froma bloke who plays for a team that didn't look close to finals just a few weeks ago.

He was robbed again, he kicked 10!! When will people get this right the man kicked 10! Haha

What about that bloke on the list that kicked 24 on the weekend! decent effort

Albeit, I don't think that's enough for the leopards to make finals this year

He was robbed again, he kicked 10!! When will people get this right the man kicked 10! Haha

What about that bloke on the list that kicked 24 on the weekend! decent effort

Albeit, I don't think that's enough for the leopards to make finals this year

haha yeah i clicked on him plays under 17s somewhere

it is a shame but impressive at teh same time that he can kick so many and still not make finals. so with 7 games to go does he have 7 a game in him to get to the ton?

haha yeah i clicked on him plays under 17s somewhere

it is a shame but impressive at teh same time that he can kick so many and still not make finals. so with 7 games to go does he have 7 a game in him to get to the ton?

You're right he needs a big day out 10-15 and is quite capable of achieving this there is no doubt about it. they have us again very soon and last time he was kept quiet until the last qtr when he snuck 4 goals from somewhere. Haven't seen the draw but hopefully they have Moorooka again and the train will have to be solid against 3 defenders if he is to kick a bag there too!

I reckon he will go close if not miss by 5-10.

F..k me I've heard 4 different storys bout how many goals flowers has or hasn't kicked.. If he doesn't get to 100 half u blokes will do ya best to convince every1 he has.. not havin a stab at flowers coz he's not the 1 on here writing the s**t an I bet Evan he is sittin back laughing at what ppl write

Being the good bloke he is, chipped in to help out... Think we ended up with 36 people playing on the weekend across the 44 spots... So went in short in the 2's (19 maybe) and can't remember how many backed up, i can't count that high... Ah good times!!

Hey guys i used to be involved with the afl on the coast but now im in mt isa. Just wanting to know what the league medal is called? And give me a couple players from each team who u think will go close. You would have to thing either a Nambour, Logan City, Beenleigh, or Coomera play would get it. Now im guessing most of the people on here are from beenleigh. Ive herd u guys have some good football players going around?

Haha I assume you are a bitter Robina player???

I know many coach's in the league that agree with me.

You are entitled to your opinion but I reckon you would have to look long and hard to find someone who shares it.
I am, and i find our team to be enjoyable with out the powes there, its a team effort and the powes werent the only ones that brought us the flag, they hardly touched the ball in the granny

F..k me I've heard 4 different storys bout how many goals flowers has or hasn't kicked.. If he doesn't get to 100 half u blokes will do ya best to convince every1 he has.. not havin a stab at flowers coz he's not the 1 on here writing the s**t an I bet Evan he is sittin back laughing at what ppl write

Nah he loves it, it's g's him up to kick bags of goal!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys i used to be involved with the afl on the coast but now im in mt isa. Just wanting to know what the league medal is called? And give me a couple players from each team who u think will go close. You would have to thing either a Nambour, Logan City, Beenleigh, or Coomera play would get it. Now im guessing most of the people on here are from beenleigh. Ive herd u guys have some good football players going around?

Yeah bomber I personally think number 5 from coomera cluff maybe his name I'm not 100 % sure though. Logan have a gun midfelder Milligan . I think and this is just from playing against them but number 11 from caboolture if they win a couple more. Buffs best chance I would say matty kimpton just a class act or Mitch vasterink maybe Andy soutar will poll well depends what the umps are looking for.

Yeah bomber I personally think number 5 from coomera cluff maybe his name I'm not 100 % sure though. Logan have a gun midfelder Milligan . I think and this is just from playing against them but number 11 from caboolture if they win a couple more. Buffs best chance I would say matty kimpton just a class act or Mitch vasterink maybe Andy soutar will poll well depends what the umps are looking for.

im down south in a couple weeks im going to watch the buff's play. what numbers should i look for?

I am, and i find our team to be enjoyable with out the powes there, its a team effort and the powes werent the only ones that brought us the flag, they hardly touched the ball in the granny

Its hard to tell if you are legit or not, anyway you have made your opinion clear.

im down south in a couple weeks im going to watch the buff's play. what numbers should i look for?

Be sure to watch the superstar himself k.Powell... Buffs newest recruit. Has the ability to turn a game into a clinic with he's pace and sharp left foot.. U can't miss him.. Built like barry hall with the looks of Jimmy bartell

Cluffy missed last week through suspension so his is ineligible.

Hey guys, sorry to derail the thread but I'm looking to play footy again starting next year I used to play for about 4 - 5 years as a junior with my last year being under 16's. I can kick straight, handball well but because I'm currently doing a bulking phase at the gym I have no real stamina. I'm 182cm, long arms, will be roughly 82kg 8 - 9% body fat, midspeed and I used to play in the forward line.

I'll be doing a whole bunch of high intensity interval training come the start of October when I begin my cut, to get my fitness up.

I know the details I've given are sketchy but would my chances of making it into a div2 team on the gold coast be good? I'm 19btw

Cheers

Hey guys, sorry to derail the thread but I'm looking to play footy again starting next year I used to play for about 4 - 5 years as a junior with my last year being under 16's. I can kick straight, handball well but because I'm currently doing a bulking phase at the gym I have no real stamina. I'm 182cm, long arms, will be roughly 82kg 8 - 9% body fat, midspeed and I used to play in the forward line.

I'll be doing a whole bunch of high intensity interval training come the start of October when I begin my cut, to get my fitness up.

I know the details I've given are sketchy but would my chances of making it into a div2 team on the gold coast be good? I'm 19btw

Cheers

Hi Bud,

Most clubs in div2 are always happy to get new players where about on the GC are you? More Sydney supporters always welcome at Beenleigh otherwise the other club is Coomera as Robina has gone to div1 from there the GC teams start to go into the higher leagues. Bond Uni has a div3 side but you may need to be a student to play there. Hopefully this helps. If Beenleigh is an option then coem down sooner then later to meet a few people and see if you like it.

Cheers

Mate given that info and depending on where you live in the GC, I recommend start the pre season with a club like Surfers Paradise Demons or Burleigh Bombers who play in the AFLQ Premier Division (the old Pineapple cup).
If you get yourself fit you will no doubt easily slot into ressies. My advice is dont sell yourself short and settle for div2 just because of what you hear from others. Dont be too afraid to back yourself, ultimately the club will tell you if your skill level is not good enough to be around the club, very unlikely to happen.

If you are not busy this weekend go down and watch the 2 sides play each other at Burleigh Waters, watch out for Warwick Capper.
Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back