FTA-TV Skins

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres 3 mini episodes on youtube featuring this current cast

Its got nothing to do with the ongoing storyline

One features Alo, Mini and Liv

The other features Nick

and the other features Rich and Grace

Cook was a pretty cool character...something that was rare in that generation.

JJ was pretty interesting too, but by God there were some boring characters (Freddy and Thomas in particular).

It seemed like the writers focussed all on Cook to make him too interesting that they forgot about everyone else

Unfortunately, the character that reminds me of me the most is Freddie - ie the 'soft target' :mad:

The current generation has Alo, Nick and Rich in terms of the cool characters getting up to debauchery, unfortunately the parents and the faculty staff arent as interesting as the previous generations!

Generation 2 had the Fitch family which were classically homeless (and the dad admitted that he had an attraction to Naomi in front of hs wife and the whole family - for the Lulz) and Sid's dad was brilliant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Generation 2 had the Fitch family which were classically homeless (and the dad admitted that he had an attraction to Naomi in front of hs wife and the whole family - for the Lulz) and Sid's dad was brilliant

I'd go so far as to say that Emily and Katie's father Rob Fitch was the most entertaining character of season 3/4...with their brother James not far behind.

Don't get fit, get Fitch!

Pretty epic episode.

Minimal Franky and no Matty certainly helped :thumbsu:

Rich and Alo's episodes are going to be the entertaining ones for the season, Its a shame that Franky is always the heavy and negative episode because shes the main character/ face of the generation :(

I'd go so far as to say that Emily and Katie's father Rob Fitch was the most entertaining character of season 3/4...with their brother James not far behind.

Don't get fit, get Fitch!

I find the parents of generation 3 to be too normal and lack quirkiness. Franky has two dads but we havent heard anything from them since the first episode. Nick's dad is the only 1 who has potential, but thankfully the worst dad of them all -> David Blood is there

In season 3 there was a villainous parent (Kaley's father) to add a little bit of spice to things

Thomas in particular).
Its the writers fault that they didnt make Thomas a more complete character, they just made him 'good at everything' even though there was a massive culture clash for him being a boy from Congo being in England, bit of a boring "been there done that" kind of story

Didn't realise season 6 had started just watched episode 1 and instantly hooked again...

Can't find a decent copy of E02:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back