Mega Thread London 2012 - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah, they'll do

Wow, playing chariots of fire at the medal ceremony for some gymnastics event. Way to make the whole thing seem like a parody organisers:thumbsu:

chariots of fire REMIX

Angelina's cuteness in that swimming ad warmed my heart the first time, was smiling openly at her ''I was scared of the gun"" comment. Second time she was slightly less cute but still was a fan.

Now I'm starting to hope she somehow slips off the ledge and into the pool early on in the ad so we'll never see her ******* perfectly innocent looking face again.
I found her quite nauseating right from the start.

And swimming doesn't even use a gun, so I don't know what sort of crack she was smoking.

Michael Diamond shooting for gold in the trap at 1pm EST.

He has shot 125 out of 125 in the 2 qualifying round. The 2nd guy has 124 and 3 or 4 others on 123.

Rampaging Roy Slaven always talked about wanting to broadcast shooting on the radio. Hopefully he is tuning in to London 4 on Foxtel. I assume 9 are going live with the final.

Diamond won the trap in 1996 + 2000, then finished in 20's and 40's. Big effort if he gets up 12 years on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh ok, I wasn't aware of that. By the time the presentation starts I've already switched over to something else. Very cheesy.

Yep every medal presenatation I have seen at swimming, athletics, cycling and rowing they have played it and I have seen about 85% presented in those sports.

I remember having to write to an Olympics athlete for school when I was in grade 5. I chose Michael Diamond because he had a cool name and shot stuff. A week later he won his first gold medal. Damn I felt proud for getting on that wagon early.

And with that, he misses his first target. Booooooo!

Regains the lead! Don't know why they show replays of the shooters, show the targets blowing up!

How many shots do they have in the final?

It is pretty tense watching lol

I watched aldeehani in a previous event and liked the cut of his jib so hope he claims silver and diamond gold obv

Remove this Banner Ad

Back