Aker twitter

Remove this Banner Ad

It most certainly did work. The same rumour has been floating around the North board the past couple of days from various sources.

Who knows how true it is. Would be monumentally huge if so.

Heard it a few weeks ago but would be suprised if it was true. because.....
1. AFL would have to suspend him straight away
2. Hawthorn would know and wouldn't be saying "yeh he'll be back next week"

...still a bit worried though

Heard it a few weeks ago but would be suprised if it was true. because.....
1. AFL would have to suspend him straight away
2. Hawthorn would know and wouldn't be saying "yeh he'll be back next week"

...still a bit worried though
1. AFL don't want to because he's such a huge name it would just mean bad news all round for AFL
2. What would you expect Hawthorn to say? If the AFL has told them not to say anything the only non sus thing would be to say he should be right next game. If they come out and say he's out until finals everyone will be wtf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we really need threads on the main board for somebody without Twitter to ask those who do to give them the goss?

The substance of the issue aside, this quality of thread is only serves to pollute the main board when it would best served as a rumour.

1. AFL don't want to because he's such a huge name it would just mean bad news all round for AFL
2. What would you expect Hawthorn to say? If the AFL has told them not to say anything the only non sus thing would be to say he should be right next game. If they come out and say he's out until finals everyone will be wtf
The AFL would have to immediately suspend him though

Poor bloke (Franklin) I know he is a party boy but no one deserves the amount of bullsh!t that he is being dished up. Sad that our society is so in love with rumours and bringing champion players down. The scum that are rubbing there hands together loving this are a disgrace. The jealous losers that are spreading this tripe are sad individuals!

Do we really need threads on the main board for somebody without Twitter to ask those who do to give them the goss?

The substance of the issue aside, this quality of thread is only serves to pollute the main board when it would best served as a rumour.

Hey mate pull your head in. I am sure that most football enthusiasts are interested to hear about Buddy. Aker is a high profile (although b grade) media personality. My mate told me what it was, however I did not want to put it on the board if it was not true, hence why i asked for the footy followers on here to have a look.

I can honestly say that, Around 2 years ago in the off season, I was sitting with Buddy in a well known strip club, I first of all said hello and he invited me over, We sat and drank for a while, after about an hour he was sniffing powder of some sort, I didnt ask what it was and about 10 minutes later he got really angry and picked up the table we were drinking at and threw it across the room almost hitting a few of the patrons in the club and this was around 4am

You can tell he's a knob head from looking at him. Always has been a shit bloke. I loved it when Rance tried to smash his tooth out the week after it flew out in tassie lol

The AFL would have to immediately suspend him though
That's what they say. If a player who wasn't known much around the league got 3 strikes yes they would but a big player I doubt they would it. The AFL is all about their image

Remove this Banner Ad

Back