Aker twitter

Remove this Banner Ad

I can honestly say that, Around 2 years ago in the off season, I was sitting with Buddy in a well known strip club, I first of all said hello and he invited me over, We sat and drank for a while, after about an hour he was sniffing powder of some sort, I didnt ask what it was and about 10 minutes later he got really angry and picked up the table we were drinking at and threw it across the room almost hitting a few of the patrons in the club and this was around 4am

classic bud

Firstly, Aker didn't post the rumour, just commented on what the other guy (@Wiganowski) said. Secondly that rumour has been around for aaaaaaaaaaaaaages

You can tell he's a knob head from looking at him. Always has been a s**t bloke. I loved it when Rance tried to smash his tooth out the week after it flew out in tassie lol
He was actually quite nice this night until he threw the table, He told me that it was always his dream to play in the AFL and he didnt care who it was with but then he turned rude and evil.

I can honestly say that, Around 2 years ago in the off season, I was sitting with Buddy in a well known strip club, I first of all said hello and he invited me over, We sat and drank for a while, after about an hour he was sniffing powder of some sort, I didnt ask what it was and about 10 minutes later he got really angry and picked up the table we were drinking at and threw it across the room almost hitting a few of the patrons in the club and this was around 4am

Cool story bro

Hey mate pull your head in. I am sure that most football enthusiasts are interested to hear about Buddy. Aker is a high profile (although b grade) media personality. My mate told me what it was, however I did not want to put it on the board if it was not true, hence why i asked for the footy followers on here to have a look.

SO BACK THE **** OFF NOOB!

Relax, pal. All I'm saying there is a rumours board at the top of the main board page. There is already a thread going on that board about this very topic so pop over and have a look. You're effectively asking other posters to cast aspersions over Franklin by the nature of this thread, and it just seems like the wrong place to put it. I'd wager the mods will agree and either lock it or move it soon.

It's nothing personal so just chill a little.

Good on you mate, I love real tough guys behind a keyboard potting and defaming great players of our game. I have seen many AFL footballers do drug related things, one a Collingwood premiership player in the off season at The Bridge Hotel in Richmond but I'm not going to go out and name him and shame him. If this rumour is true or not, I feel so sorry for Buddy to contantly have to put up with this.

You can tell he's a knob head from looking at him. Always has been a s**t bloke. I loved it when Rance tried to smash his tooth out the week after it flew out in tassie lol

From my experiences with Buddy he has been nothing but nice and a great bloke, why people try and slander players constantly I will never understand.

If this was anyone but Aker it might be almost news. Because it is Aker, no sensible person thinks it might even be remotely true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If those stories about drugs with Franklin and a Pies player are true why didn't you take a photo?

I've always wondered this. Surely with the number of players who apparently act like tools each weekend getting off their face, somebody would have produced a photo by now?

How long have you been stripping?

Mmm, another time, I saw Buddy down here in Tassie after a hawks eagles game, I saw Nic Nat and Buddy walking down an alleyway, I follow him in there, and they are breakdancing to Skrillex and stuff, I say thats not on, I call the cops, they arrive, but they are females, I think Oh no, and the female cops get seducted by Buddy and Nic Nat and they have a massive gangbang in the alley way. Was crazy bro. I filmed it too, but my cheap sony ericsson self destructed five seconds before I could upload it to facebook. But yeah your story is cooler :(

1. AFL don't want to because he's such a huge name it would just mean bad news all round for AFL
2. What would you expect Hawthorn to say? If the AFL has told them not to say anything the only non sus thing would be to say he should be right next game. If they come out and say he's out until finals everyone will be wtf

You think the AFL would just sweep it under the carpet? Surely they couldn't do that. I would be livid if they did that after what they did to us with the Ben Cousins incident, who never tested positive. Not even the once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back