SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is the worst thing Robinson has accused Hird of doing ?

Corcoran allegedly said to him "resign or we will ruin you"
that seems to be where his biggest gripe is thus far...

So not one ******* question about players taking anything banned? Well done Today Ton, I mean Luke Darcy special.

Lets just paint Hird as a devil, that's all we have left.

You clearly know nothing about marketing. If the insider providing truthful and explosive revelations reveals that nothing banned was given to the players what will the media have to report on until the report is made public?

Legalled my arse. More like went through it and cherry picked out the bits that would spoil The Narrative.

Seems the unknown ""amino acids"" on the invoice from Hyper med could be where some of the issues are with ASADA

Yea that's me, i went thru the trouble of being a player sponsor to hide it all. aren't you that guy who was trying to pick up underage girls on twitter than changed his bf handle when ppl pulled you up on it?

Is he Ricky Nixon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea that's me, i went thru the trouble of being a player sponsor to hide it all. aren't you that guy who was trying to pick up underage girls on twitter than changed his bf handle when ppl pulled you up on it?

Remember that. I also remember Robbo destroying Jobe3votes on the whole underage girl thing on Twitter

Makes me wonder why they got rid of Robinson. Surely they knew if they suspended him they'd end up with a tell all interview at some stage. If he was the good guy stopping Hird from using testosterone cream on the players then isn't he the kind of guy you want hanging around the club, even if it's only to spot for players in the gym or something?

Something doesn't quite add up.
Was thinking the exact same thing. You would think EFC would be giving him a raise and telling him to go enjoy an all expenses paid trip for a few months with his family.

I tuned in hoping to learn more about the fate of the players. All I've heard "everything we did was legal. But Hird is a silly"

I remember when this saga was about the players
This is a fantastic summary of the past 50 mins.

This isn't about the players or even the club anymore. It seems to be about hird.

People are really gunning for him. If this saga doesn't bring him down he should run for prime minister because the guy is untouchable.

NO MENTION OF Mark BOMBER Thompson.....

CARO SOURCE CARO SOURCE CARO SOURCE CARO SOURCE CARO SOURCE CARO SOURCE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back