Find me a 20 and 3 season besides that of Leigh Matthews and my signature is yours

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread just keeps on giving. :thumbsu:

Can we just rename this tread to 'The Official Hawks Meltdown thread'

Perhaps its been the deliberate targeting for ridicule of Hawks posters over the off-season

Trolling the premiers?

How dare they? How dare they sir! I mean you could respond with 'lol we're premiers bitch' but apparently melting is the 48%'s choice of operation.

Of course it could also be you don't because everyone knows the 2013 premiership is worthless since Essendon was removed from contention. You never had to play the best sides, your win is forever asterisked.

It must suck knowing Essendon ruined your premiership. :cool: :thumbsu:

What happened? Is he gone for good?

Nah, 3rd serious infraction (for racking up 15 points) = 3 weeks off. Five more points will be a perma.

Perhaps his enforced holiday will keep him from drinking his own bathwater for awhile.

Guys, hope you've all got the big game on. Orton is going to kick arse.

So disappointed that Romo won't be there to f*** things up. :(

What happened? Is he gone for good?

Perma'd?

Bbt_celebration-gif_medium.gif
:thumbsu:

Nah, 3rd serious infraction (for racking up 15 points) = 3 weeks off. Five more points will be a perma.

Perhaps his enforced holiday will stop him from drinking his own bathwater for awhile.

Oh you tease :thumbsu:

Just FYI, I have had ZERO input into the topic of this thread, the cyclical tedium of a standard Hodgepodge thread does little for me than making me yawn. I only opened this thread when I saw the level of activity that was occurring within.

The minimal input I have had has been asking Bosk where his information regarding 'how the Bay has gone to s**t' has come from and pointing out how you are a few snags short of a barbie.

All this....and yet still you are here!!!.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No its become about Sad Olde Puudy Tat Flogs desperately looking for a pound of flesh where there is none to be had; with a little egging on from Fyfie & Bender to give them a smite of credibility....As they can't win an argument edge-wise without some ass-istance!

By the By: Cutting to the chase

HodgePodge Premise /Barney 20, 20 & 3 Ed.....5 Times; Ergo the Don Bradman of VFL/AFL

Puudy Tat Flogs/Fyfie & Bender: Still Scratching about 4 sumthin, but still Got Nuthin!

fitnes-crazy-insane-funny-pictures-celeb-fun-gossip-pics-life-style-fashion-240106.jpg

A career of 500 goals at an average of 5. Hudson is the only one. 500 is a good bench mark, and 5 is a meaningful goal average.

500 @ 5 it is. . . 500 and 5 it is not.

you had to set it at 20 to make it so as far as we know, Matthews is the only one to qualify. Making it a figure like 75% of the season length would have been far more reasonable.

I set it at 20 because that's obviously a lot harder to achieve than over 15 or 10 or 5 games . . . Setting a high bar for achievement is not arbitrary at all.

By definition, Hodgepodge is saying that a goal is worth 6.6667 disposals.

No he's not. He's saying that a midfielder worth his salt will average over 20 possessions in a season and a forward over 3. The 20 and 3 is set to establish a player who can conceivably fulfill both roles.
The rest of your post fails due to your misunderstanding of this basic point, and descends into a tailspin of illogic that led you to believe that Dane Swan is the GOAT now :oops:

The sad part is you chalked this up to a win :D

I declare victory

LOL.

No he's not. He's saying that a midfielder worth his salt will average over 20 possessions in a season and a forward over 3. The 20 and 3 is set to establish a player who can conceivably fulfill both roles.
The rest of your post fails due to your misunderstanding of this basic point, and descends into a tailspin of illogic that led you to believe that Dane Swan is the GOAT now :oops:

The sad part is you chalked this up to a win :D

LOL.
"no he's not" he referring to Hodge Podge. Did you think you were logged in as Procrastinator?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back