Conspiracy Theory Boston Marathon bombings - False Flag

Remove this Banner Ad

To any Coincidence Theorists out there who still think the 'Boston Bombings' incident was 'real', watch this.

Now how many coincidences do you have to see before you accept that maybe this is more than a bunch of coincidences?

Good video

He doesn't know s**t. He's guessing.

That's like saying a Cop can 100% spot a criminal amongst a crowd because he works with them every day.

Yeah actually a good experienced Cop will spot a crim in a crowd.

He's a producer you goose , he works on films for a living so he'd have fair idea what seems directed or real.
Even if he was guessing , his guess would be credible & calculated than yours.

I'm tipping that's his stump under the white bandage rapt around hence the placing of the bandage to hind the stump because he's an amputee actor.
Surely no one believes his leg from hip to knee is normally that long?
Plus when you legs have just been blown off you stay still until medics arrive , not be chauffeured around in a wheelchair likes it an egg m spoon race, plus stopping for interviews!
Anyone that believes Boston was real needs a mental health check, there's more whole in this than a block of Swiss cheese.

image.jpg

Didn't the huge chemical explosion in West Texas happen on the same day (or just before/after) as the Boston Bombings? Far more people died in this, in fact a whole town was leveled, yet the story was buried by what happened in Boston.

Interestingly, there is a conspiracy around this explosion as well, in that it was actually a missile strike, to help the government implement more rules and regulations around explosive chemicals, foreworks etc, to control these substances. (I should add that i do not believe this consipracy theory, but find it interesting that when i went to research the West Texas explosion, a lot of CT results popped up, such as http://www.blacklistednews.com/More..._With_A_Missile_Strike/25580/0/38/38/Y/M.html)

Last edited:
I'm tipping that's his stump under the white bandage rapt around hence the placing of the bandage to hind the stump because he's an amputee actor.
Surely no one believes his leg from hip to knee is normally that long?
Plus when you legs have just been blown off you stay still until medics arrive , not be chauffeured around in a wheelchair likes it an egg m spoon race, plus stopping for interviews!
Anyone that believes Boston was real needs a mental health check, there's more whole in this than a block of Swiss cheese.

View attachment 53946

There's one thing i dont get about this theory and people complaining of the lack of blood. If you were going to act out this scene, then you would include fake blood would you not? Hollywood movies would not do a scene like this without enough blood to make it look "real". Why would this be overlooked here? it's the first thing i would do.

The theory that this guy was acting and it was set up doesn't seem right to me. I dont buy into the fact that the government is able to orchestrate elaborate hoaxes like this, yet miss fundamental details that allow us to catch them out like that they forgot to add the blood.

I cant think of one single movie i have ever seen where someone has sustained limb loss, and there not been blood. Ever. Even an amateur making his/her own home movie would go nuts on the blood. It doesn't make sense that they could be so cunning, yet so stupid.

The point you mention about having a limb blown off and then not waiting for medics to arrive. Look at any footage from any urban battle zone. What do you immediately see when someone is injured by a bomb blast? You see people carrying them away from the scene. Not waiting for medics to arrive. If they are unsure of whether there are more explosives, then this is a logical reaction that has been witnessed hundreds of times before in similar situations.

The theory that this guy was acting and it was set up doesn't seem right to me. I dont buy into the fact that the government is able to orchestrate elaborate hoaxes like this, yet miss fundamental details that allow us to catch them out like that they forgot to add the blood.
That's the best part of their scam: they are allowed to slip up with little mistakes here and there because people like you will still swallow the official story for as long as it is the Official Story.

They don't have to be meticulous. They don't have to be perfect. Christ, look at Bauman and old mate Arredondo: they can outright take the piss and people like you will still refuse to believe anything other than what you are told to believe by the MSM.

There doesn't need to be any real victims. There doesn't need to be blood. There doesn't need to be motive on the part of the 'criminals'. There doesn't need to be conclusive evidence connecting the 'criminals' to the incident.

None of this is necessary to convince people like you, because you don't need to be convinced - you already have been. And like a good little boy you'll swallow whatever you are told to swallow. It is comical and heartbreaking at the same time.

That's the best part of their scam: they are allowed to slip up with little mistakes here and there because people like you will still swallow the official story for as long as it is the Official Story.

They don't have to be meticulous. They don't have to be perfect. Christ, look at Bauman and old mate Arredondo: they can outright take the piss and people like you will still refuse to believe anything other than what you are told to believe by the MSM.

There doesn't need to be any real victims. There doesn't need to be blood. There doesn't need to be motive on the part of the 'criminals'. There doesn't need to be conclusive evidence connecting the 'criminals' to the incident.

None of this is necessary to convince people like you, because you don't need to be convinced - you already have been. And like a good little boy you'll swallow whatever you are told to swallow. It is comical and heartbreaking at the same time.

I really dont like the condescending attitude. The 'holier than thou' attitude to almost everything you post makes it hard to cut through some of your rhetoric to the actual facts, and therein lies the issue; what you have put forward so far has very little fact. Lots of conjecture and innuendo, but very little fact.

Some of the things like the pic of surveillance vans. This is not a fact you post. It's a scenario that may or may not be true. You can't prove it, but it cannot be dis-proved and fits into your theory, so therefore is presented by you as fact.

So much of what you presented can't be proven to be fact, but because it creates a story that you believe in, you present it as fact. I dont have to swallow the MSM story, but i sure as hell dont have to swallow your story either. From what i can see on this thread alone, your version is as credible as the MSM media. So where does the truth lie?

I'm at work now so can't pick through all of it, but i will be back with a considered post as soon as i get the chance to wade through it all.

So much of what you presented can't be proven to be fact
The pictures and videos don't lie.

Just watch that. It is all you need to see to know that the Official Story is utter nonsense.

Once you have come to terms with this reality, then it is up to you whether or not you want to dig deeper.

You might decide that you will be happier to go on believing something like, 'maybe the Official Story is not true, but I am never going to believe that the government/MSM would create the whole incident, now that is that. What time is X Factor on?'

Or you might decide to continue your research wherever it may take you, even if that means having to accept that the entire worldview you have been fed since birth is based on a lie.

An amazing lack of blood in those photos. Staggering.

Also note the girl in the pink jacket. Running and seemingly unharmed...

tumblr_mlse1iFLXr1r37afno8_1280.jpg

Wait, no, another victim to add to the 'hundreds' who were injured on the day.

It's okay, though. She was given her very own wheelchair to make it possible for her to leave ICU.

BIJku0TCEAErfWk.jpg

The first part was not very convincing, but the last 6 or 7 minutes I have to admit make it seem pretty suspect.

I'd give it 60% odds of being a false flag op.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To any Coincidence Theorists out there who still think the 'Boston Bombings' incident was 'real', watch this.

Now how many coincidences do you have to see before you accept that maybe this is more than a bunch of coincidences?

didnt convince me of anything.
and im not going to write all the half truths that appear in this video.

Sad but true, some simply believe whatever the mass media feeds them.

As opposed to those "open" minds who allow themselves to be lead where they want to be lead by conspiracy theory vidoes.

As opposed to those "open" minds who allow themselves to be lead where they want to be lead by conspiracy theory vidoes.

Yes, lead to the truth via logic, facts and that sort of thing.....

This is the thing that makes me laugh about a lot of these people.

They talk about people being "sheep" for believing the mass media, but then claim that whatever some conspiracy theorist has shat out on youtube to be indisputable fact.

I agree that we most certainly should question what we read and what we see in the media, but at the same time, you need to take that attitude and those same critical thinking skills and apply them to everything you read and watch on the internet. Just because some guy on the internet tells you he's going to expose the truth doesn't mean he really has any idea what he's talking about.

I don't like to generalize or stereotype either, but from watching some of the videos made by conspiracy theorists, I can't help but think that many of them aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed, and I think you should question whether it's a good idea to allow yourself to take what these sorts of people assert as absolute fact.

Anybody willing to go on the record as having watched the following clip but still convinced there are no crisis actors involved?

Just had a bo peep and it looks like a Pinocchio contest. I'm wondering what renumeration these actors receive? Or is fame enough? The only thing that's inflamed on Mrs Pinocchio is her purse, with dirty money. No reason not to show his leg injury, if anything he would be showing it off like a war wound.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back