Conspiracy Theory Boston Marathon bombings - False Flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Shutting down transportation systems for two blokes with guns (when shootings happen in USA on daily basis) is like not going out when the weather is bad? Whatever

This is how the conspiracy theorists mind works.

Depsite the suspects having potentially orchestrated a mass bombing at a major event the conspiracy theorist simply see them as "two blokes with guns". The fact they could potentially have left behind other explosives does not enter the theory nuts mind.

As I said, common sense does not apply to the conspiracy theorist.

Mass bombing? They were using ammo and pressure cookers, not weapons of mass destruction! Thank you for using the word potentially, it is particularly strange that one of the bombers is running away with his bag that he carried in that supposedly had a bomb that exploded within it, yet still has it after the bomb? Potentially indeed

They found no other explosives...

Mass bombing? They were using ammo and pressure cookers, not weapons of mass destruction! Thank you for using the word potentially, it is particularly strange that one of the bombers is running away with his bag that he carried in that supposedly had a bomb that exploded within it, yet still has it after the bomb? Potentially indeed

They found no other explosives...

Mass = more than one...

Nice of you to be happy to risk other peoples lives though because you were so sure nothing else could explode.

Common sense (the thing conspicay kooks don't possess) dictates you take every precaution to ensure all other potential dangers are eliminated.

This is why most people think conspiracy nuts are kooks.

Most people don't spend more than 5 minutes reading a newspaper article of the sound bytes in the news. Why the * would I give a s**t what someone like that thinks ? Or you for that matter.

Again, you are lumping all of conspiracy theorists into one basket just like I will be by saying you get all info from your TV set and don't do any of your own research (which in this case I suspect is accurate).

If you are here to continually deride these threads by calling conspiracy theorists kooks you do not belong on this board.

Totally off topic but can everyone who likes conspiracies stop using the "You get all your information from TV" line please? It's 2014. No one has a TV anymore.
I will replace TV with MSM then.

Almost everyone has a TV...

Most people get their information from largely controlled MSM information sources. Very few people follow this up with independent research.

The smoking gun in this one is 'Jeff Bauman'.

If you want to see all the evidence you need that this was a setup, look into 'Jeff Bauman'.

Be careful though, some photos can be traumatic for those who are averse to props and red paint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And what are your opinions on what you have seen and read so far?

Do you have any skepticism about Bauman's ability to lose two legs yet not bleed out? Do you wonder how they managed to wheel him so far without a single drop of blood being left on the ground beneath him? Have you any questions about the dearth of photos of Bauman from before the incident?

That the people claiming Boston was all a big setup are the usual nutjobs and whackos who skew facts, make wild unsubtantiated assumptions and dubious interpretations of what they see, and plain make s**t up.
One wonders why you would visit this subforum of bigfooty.
Of course, I expect my independent research to be dismissed out of hand...
What independent research? You posted one link to a blog of a guy who likes to burn strawmen.
No. You ever seen a war veterans parade? Plenty of people get legs blown off and survive.
Plenty, hey? Any evidence or statistics to back that claim up? Yes, there are war vets who have lost legs, oftentimes as a result of an amputation due to shrapnel wounds or similar. 'Plenty' of people surviving from actually having both of their legs blown off? You'll need to find some evidence to verify that claim.
I've seen no evidence that they did.
I'll put the following in spoiler tags for the benefit of those who might think it is real. Be warned that if you don't recognise how ridiculously fake it is, it might seem gruesomely graphic.
jeff.jpg
Gee, not a drop of blood on the road. And almost none on the rest of Bauman's person. Amazing that he is not just conscious but able to lift his left leg. No gurneys to transport this guy (those were apparently all reserved for people with ripped clothing) so they resort to a wheelchair. And where are they going exactly? You'd think the ambulances might have been able to make their way to the scene of the bombs. But no, some random cowboy dude ('Murica!) unilaterally decided to lift a man whose legs had just been blown off onto a wheelchair instead of waiting for the ambos.

Seriously, if one suspends for a moment their preconditioned notions that government won't hurt their own people, the media wouldn't lie about this sort of incident, there's no way to keep a secret this big etc, and then looks at photos like this, there is only one conclusion the honest man can come to.

It might be a hard reality to accept, and for many it will simply be too hard. Who wants to realise and accept that they've been lied to and played like a sucker for their whole lives up til this point? I don't blame people for simply rejecting the evidence and carrying on with their lives willfully ignorant to what is going on around them.

I do however take issue with disinformationistas like yourself, Illinois Nazi. What's you angle?
I suppose you also have no issue with the fact that Bauman also supposedly ID'd the suspects the next day while in hospital, then.

Plenty, hey? Any evidence or statistics to back that claim up? Yes, there are war vets who have lost legs, oftentimes as a result of an amputation due to shrapnel wounds or similar. 'Plenty' of people surviving from actually having both of their legs blown off? You'll need to find some evidence to verify that claim.

We can start with Sir Douglas Bader if you like. He's the first one that sprang to mind. Tammy Duckworth a US, Congresswoman. LCPL Mark Ormrod had both legs and an arm blown off by an I.E.D.

I'm sure if I took the time I could list 100s or 1000s for you, but I won't, you probably get the idea.

We can start with Sir Douglas Bader if you like. He's the first one that sprang to mind. Tammy Duckworth a US, Congresswoman. LCPL Mark Ormrod had both legs and an arm blown off by an I.E.D.

I'm sure if I took the time I could list 100s or 1000s for you, but I won't, you probably get the idea.

My mate is a double leg amputee. Was a Garbo and was at the back of the truck when a car slammed into the back of the truck basically severing both his legs off in that instant.

Going to ignore his other examples then?

Don't hold your breath. Bader was off the top of my head and it turns out they were amputated following his air crash. Took me mere seconds on google to find the other two.

I wonder how many there'd be in Vietnam and surrounding countries following the Vietnam war with all the landmines left behind.

This is an excellent summary of some of the unanswered questions and changing stories about what happened following the incident at the Marathon.

http://whowhatwhy.com/2013/05/23/officer-collier-shooting-rosebud-moment-of-the-boston-bombing/

smiddaz123 I have only looked briefly into the names mentioned by HHH and in each case it seems that the victims were in immediate range and care of trained first responders and/or lost consciousness at the scene and/or the amputations were conducted at hospitals (rather than entire limbs being blown off).

This is very different to the Official Story about what happened with Bauman, who supposedly had both of his legs blown off and then had to wait minutes for any kind of treatment, but remained alert and conscious, and was eventually wheeled by amateurs to some point unknown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back