Official Match Thread Season 18 Sweet FA Grand Final: Fighting Furies vs. Mt Buller Demons @ Okey's Outhouse

Remove this Banner Ad

But seriously folks, I was an inactive flog for most of this year, I probably don't deserve what I've got considering the opposition.

You're a great team full of top blokes Furies, This Is Anfield , Wacky Tiger and @fumblr especially commiserations, you guys are great posters.

It's a shame I wasn't more active else I'd probably have more to say, but this premiership is a few years coming, Eth is the best captain in the league and honestly deserves this for the effort he's put in.

To the Demons, congrats guys, you earned it.

To the Furies, bad luck, you guys put up a hellava fight and this thread was really enjoyable.

Apart from you Uncle_Leo, eat a dick. :D

Someone's upset.
Has he declared he's gonna quit the forum after his team lost only to back track when he realized it's the only shining light in his life?

Coz I would call that person more ******* disturbed then upset.

Commiserations to fumbler and the Furies, that was a great thread one hell of a match. Three Grand Final losses in four seasons must be hard to stomach. I'll sure you'll all be back next year.

A big hand to Logger, Boris-Boris, Marla and those recreated at half-time, made the event that much better.

Demons...we did it!

miguel-herrera-celebration-cinco.gif

#thedemonsthe #diditforrhodesy #brokethestreak

I'll merge it with your other one for you. Can't have multiple threads of s**t clogging up the forum.
Yet you've managed to allow all yours to go through to the keeper. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Yet you've managed to allow all yours to go through to the keeper. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
See the report button?

Hit it. I'll merge all my multiple threads on the one topic for you.

Has he declared he's gonna quit the forum after his team lost only to back track when he realized it's the only shining light in his life?

Who did that?

don't want to sound like a whiny prat, but can you guys take it elsewhere and let the Demons have their moment, sure there are plenty of other threads you can all bicker in.

I tried to type that but couldn't get it out right as i was crying and just didn't see the screen all that well.

My hat is tipped.

Get over it, it was more than a month ago that we ended you and your team. Don't even bother turning up next season, it'll just be a repeat. I got over a GF loss in 5 minutes, why can't you do the same over a regular season match, Soggy?
Clutching at straws if you think a loss in a fantasy comp can upset me.

I think you should redirect those accusations upon yourself. There's a few upset individuals in here and I ain't one.

I love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boris-Boris: Thank you, Reanimated Corpse of Okeydoke7, and now, it is time to announce the winner of the Season 18 Deestory Medal for Best on Ground, as voted by the sim.

And the winner is:
Congratulations, U_L. To win the award in a losing team is quite the achievement.
Not really. It's happened to 5 of the last 6 Grand Finals where the Deestroy Medallist came from the losing side.

Season 13 - Mr Eagle (ESH) - Wonders won
Season 14 - doggies ftw (MBD) - Bombers won
Season 15 - Cutty (Furies) - Wonders won
Season 16 - Boshtrichburger (Gumbies) - Gumbies won
Season 17 - Deddy (MBD) - Wonders won
Season 18 - Uncle_leo (Furies) - Demons won

Get over it, it was more than a month ago that we ended you and your team. Don't even bother turning up next season, it'll just be a repeat. I got over a GF loss in 5 minutes, why can't you do the same over a regular season match, Soggy?

That could have been the Wonders who ended their season. :(

#sacktheresim #stillbitter #keepcrowys8

But seriously folks, I was an inactive flog for most of this year, I probably don't deserve what I've got considering the opposition.

You're a great team full of top blokes Furies, This Is Anfield , Wacky Tiger and @fumblr especially commiserations, you guys are great posters.

It's a shame I wasn't more active else I'd probably have more to say, but this premiership is a few years coming, Eth is the best captain in the league and honestly deserves this for the effort he's put in.

To the Demons, congrats guys, you earned it.

To the Furies, bad luck, you guys put up a hellava fight and this thread was really enjoyable.

Apart from you Uncle_Leo, eat a dick. :D

That will get you a little PM from admin ;)

don't want to sound like a whiny prat, but can you guys take it elsewhere and let the Demons have their moment, sure there are plenty of other threads you can all bicker in.
Spot on, some massive egos who can't stand that it's not all about them.
Demons rule, for now!
images

Not really. It's happened to 5 of the last 6 Grand Finals where the Deestroy Medallist came from the losing side.

Season 13 - Mr Eagle (ESH) - Wonders won
Season 14 - doggies ftw (MBD) - Bombers won
Season 15 - Cutty (Furies) - Wonders won
Season 16 - Boshtrichburger (Gumbies) - Gumbies won
Season 17 - Deddy (MBD) - Wonders won
Season 18 - Uncle_leo (Furies) - Demons won
Shhh ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back