Mega Thread Do you like weather/hipsters/crocs/@probitas/avocados/selfies/sunsets? Bay 13 Casual Chat thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have never been given a hot towel with a haircut, I assume you guys all make a day of it and go to the beautician with your mums.

It was just the barber I was going to. They just did it. At first I was like, "WTF"? Then I realised, it actually was pretty damn good. Only lasts a few seconds or two.

Do you have any hairdress/barber stories you would like to share, Bender? :$

No coz I've shaved my own head for about 12 out of the past 15 years.

Also I was less disgusted with the poo and granny talk than I am with the blokes that get the towel/massage/hair washing combo. I like lime in mineral water and I still feel more masculine.

Also I was less disgusted with the poor and granny talk than I am with the blokes that get the towel/massage/hair washing combo. I like lime in mineral water and I still feel more masculine.

I am thankful that I never got the massage/hair wash combo. That's a bit too far.

Also I was less disgusted with the poo and granny talk than I am with the blokes that get the towel/massage/hair washing combo. I like lime in mineral water and I still feel more masculine.

So, you have a shaved melon and a beard. Have you got glasses? And what about a checkered shirt?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once you've had it you can't go back to haircuts without it. Its amazing, hardest part is avoiding falling asleep while some buxom 18 year old apprentice is massaging your scalp...

Do her boobs gently caress your face whilst she is doing it?

Once you've had it you can't go back to haircuts without it. Its amazing, hardest part is avoiding falling asleep while some buxom 18 year old apprentice is massaging your scalp...
This.

Mock it all you like, you manly man guys, but the above is often true.

Or becoming noticeably erect as her breasts brush your forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back