Dog parks and dog owners, share your stories here. Sponsored by Cybertruck and Pal dogfood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm looking after a 8 month old female Jack Russell and a 9 month male Cavoodle for 9 days.
They have been engaging in vigorous horseplay non-stop for the first two days, so today I went to a dog park to tire them out.
There was a husky, a kelpie/border collie, a 2yo Jack Russell there as well.
The Jack Russell owners were fairly normal, the Husky owner said nothing and the Kelpie/Border Collie owner was a self righteous wheelchair bound whinging old lady.
The old lady whinged for 30 minutes about wheelchair access and the costs involved for her asistance dog.
Gmafb, tell the council.

The following species of Dogs should be banned and or exterminated for good from
Australia

Pit Bulls (disgustingly munted looking savages)

Rottweilers

Any breed of Mastiff

Saint Bernards

Doberman

Staffordshire Terriers

Poodles

Jack Russell's

If it was up to me, I would eradicate all dogs, but I do understand the need for them for police, cattle farm dogs and esp guide dogs.

Pit Bulls really should be destroyed or at least owners required to have a licence to have one, those hideously ugly and disgusting mutts cannot be trusted or controlled.

I don't know why anyone would want to own such a monster as a pet. Their track record is killing and mauling smaller pets and esp kids and babies is appalling.

The following species of Dogs should be banned and or exterminated for good from
Australia

Pit Bulls (disgustingly munted looking savages)

Rottweilers

Any breed of Mastiff

Saint Bernards

Doberman

Staffordshire Terriers

Poodles

Jack Russell's

If it was up to me, I would eradicate all dogs, but I do understand the need for them for police, cattle farm dogs and esp guide dogs.

Pit Bulls really should be destroyed or at least owners required to have a licence to have one, those hideously ugly and disgusting mutts cannot be trusted or controlled.

I don't know why anyone would want to own such a monster as a pet. Their track record is killing and mauling smaller pets and esp kids and babies is appalling.
The first 3 I agree with. The rest are annoying I agree.
They should ban pure breed dog breeding and every dog should have at least some Kelpie, Labrador, Heeler or Collie in it.

The first 3 I agree with. The rest are annoying I agree.
They should ban pure breed dog breeding and every dog should have at least some Kelpie, Labrador, Heeler or Collie in it.

The thing is, everyone talks about no such thing as bad dogs, just bad owners, but that is actually scientifically wrong. There have been many incidents over the years of fighting dog species (esp Pit Bull and Rottweiler and other Terrier/Mastiff breeds) that have been raised as a pup from loving
homes and owners, but for whatever reason, suddenly snap and became vicious attackers and killers suddenly..

Some of these species of mutts (especially cross.breeds) had been genetically trained and bred by scumbag humans over the years to be killers/attack dogs.

It's in their own DNA and bloodlines to attack and harm others

No point trying to that to some of these dangerous breed owners (esp Pit Bulls) they are as ignorant, arrogant and as stupid as your average anti vaccination cooker.

The thing is, everyone talks about no such thing as bad dogs, just bad owners, but that is actually scientifically wrong. There have been many incidents over the years of fighting dog species (esp Pit Bull and Rottweiler and other Terrier/Mastiff breeds) that have been raised as a pup from loving
homes and owners, but for whatever reason, suddenly snap and became vicious attackers and killers suddenly..

Some of these species of mutts (especially cross.breeds) had been genetically trained and bred by scumbag humans over the years to be killers/attack dogs.

It's in their own DNA and bloodlines to attack and harm others

No point trying to that to some of these dangerous breed owners (esp Pit Bulls) they are as ignorant, arrogant and as stupid as your average anti vaccination cooker.
I hate any campaigner dog with pit bull in it.

Lots of opinions on dogs. Like arseholes, everyone's got one and most stink.

FiL is a farmer and knows animals. There are almost no bad dogs in his view, it's literally effort in result out. (He's actually a dog whisperer, if you visit him your dog becomes his dog in about a day, it's amazing).

If you meet an annoying Jack Russell the owner is mostly to blame. Don't get a dog you can't train or exercise.

Sure the bullies etc are killers, they're bred for jaw strength. Well trained and exercised they're great. The thing us if a JR snaps your kid loses a finger, if a BT snaps you lose a kid.

Druggie and bikies amd idiot wannabes keep the fighting breeds and train them to bite which skews your stats further. There's a couple of druggie/dealer houses near me, one has rotties (well trained), others have bullies and Ridgeback, which are half wild. If I saw them loose I'd call the cops, dangerous animals.

I'm looking after a 8 month old female Jack Russell and a 9 month male Cavoodle for 9 days.
They have been engaging in vigorous horseplay non-stop for the first two days, so today I went to a dog park to tire them out.
There was a husky, a kelpie/border collie, a 2yo Jack Russell there as well.
The Jack Russell owners were fairly normal, the Husky owner said nothing and the Kelpie/Border Collie owner was a self righteous wheelchair bound whinging old lady.
The old lady whinged for 30 minutes about wheelchair access and the costs involved for her asistance dog.
Gmafb, tell the council.
Are you jealous that they can lick their own balls?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back