Post your GOAT live concert

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Is The Win's bogan music spamming in the Australia Day fred got me thinking what the :goat: concert I have ever attended would be.

Toss up between Smashing Pumpkins mellon collie tour in 96 at Festival Hall when they were at their GOAT, The Killers in 2018 at BEC (pure entertainment) or Simon and Garfunkel at BEC in 2009 (sounded exactly like they did in their heyday).

All of Roskilde 2013
QOTSA - The Palace, Songs for the Deaf tour
Gogol Bordello - Poland 2012

Tism would hate you
giphy.gif

TISM are anti cancel culture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conservatives: if you don't like >insert TV/radio show/book etc.< then don't watch/listen to/read/buy it

Also conservatives: CANCEL CULTURE IS WRONG!
Choosing not to watch, read, listen to or buy something is not stopping others from doing so. :rolleyes::drunk:

Now don't start getting all triggered again.

Choosing not to watch, read, listen to or buy something is not stopping others from doing so

Correct

So what exactly do you think cancel culture is?

Kaepernik
DeGeneres
Dixie Chicks
Michael Moore
Kathy Griffin

and of course...

230522_vod_BudLightSales_hpMain_1x1.jpg

Tell us more about how Sandy Hook was a false flag operation :rolleyes:

Cancel%20culture%20critics%20resized.jpg

Last edited:
Correct

So what exactly do you think cancel culture is?

Kaepernik
DeGeneres
Dixie Chicks
Michael Moore
Kathy Griffin

and of course...

230522_vod_BudLightSales_hpMain_1x1.jpg

Tell us more about how Sandy Hook was a false flag operation :rolleyes:

Cancel%20culture%20critics%20resized.jpg
I'd say 'Gone with the wind'.

Bud Light is a boycott, nobody wants it cancelled, that's the difference.

Pretty sure there are people who want Bud Light cancelled, same as with Kaepernik, DeGeneres, Moore, Griffin and the Chicks with Dix

I'd say 'Gone with the wind'

GWTW was never 'cancelled'... HBO Max took it down temporarily, then re-upped it with some video commentary a few weeks later :shrug: There have been calls for a boycott since it was released in 1939

Pretty sure there are people who want Bud Light cancelled, same as with Kaepernik, DeGeneres, Moore, Griffin and the Chicks with Dix

GWTW was never 'cancelled'... HBO Max took it down temporarily, then re-upped it with some video commentary a few weeks later :shrug: There have been calls for a boycott since it was released in 1939

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back