Invasion Day activities on the 26th of Jan- Post yours here

Remove this Banner Ad

Like I posted changing the date is not the end goal
All Aboriginal people?

‘Many’ Aboriginal people. The majority of Aboriginal people I have spoken to in recent weeks experience hurt and pain associated with the date. Most of these Aboriginal people want to celebrate Australia Day but just not on this date.

Not going to work?

I think I made it pretty clear where I am going. The old ‘are you going to work’. Surely the intellect of the conversation is better than that. No, I will not be at work. That is an impossibility. I will be protesting against the celebration of the hurt, pain, dispossession and torture of Aboriginal people.

I think I made it pretty clear where I am going. The old ‘are you going to work’. Surely the intellect of the conversation is better than that. No, I will not be at work. That is an impossibility. I will be protesting against the celebration of the hurt, pain, dispossession and torture of Aboriginal people.
May I ask, what is the goal of your protesting?

What is the ultimate gain from your perspective?

May I ask, what is the goal of your protesting?

What is the ultimate gain from your perspective?

To have the date changed and for people to understand that for many Aboriginal people the date causes great angst, hurt and pain.

I didn't know they had a MINIMUM on the IQ test! How did you take the news?
No KKK in Australia
Problem for certain people is that the demand for kkk,neo nazis and white supremacists far outstrips supply
There is not enough to go around for those that check under the bed for them every night
The lack of the kkk,neo Nazis and white supremacists is a good thing

Last edited:
‘Many’ Aboriginal people. The majority of Aboriginal people I have spoken to in recent weeks experience hurt and pain associated with the date. Most of these Aboriginal people want to celebrate Australia Day but just not on this date.

See this is why I want the date of Australia Day to be changed.

It's never about HATING AUSTRALIA or calling DIVERSION (which is what the morans on Facebook who want to keep the date keep saying) it's about doing something morally right. This day has always been a very painful and traumatic for our Indigenous people, changing it would be a significant gesture and the right thing to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you hate Linda Burney? Why do you stick your big nose in other people's business? Why are you such a bigoted douchebag?
I don't know who she is. And you started a thread on a public forum precious. You play the race card here endlessly but the reality is you are close to the most racist person on this site.
I don't call black people I don't agree with Uncle Tom like you do.

I just treat people as equal.

This invasion day stuff crops up every year and it's purely virtual signalling. The otehr 300 days of the year you don't give a s**t about indigenous people and doubt their plight even crosses you mind outside of this site.

It's such a dumb debate and is so easily fixed. Ditch the date altogether. Is it needed? England doesn't have a public holiday for St George's day that is their national day.

I'm guessing if that happened you'd be more upset about losing a public hoiday

I don't know who she is. And you started a thread on a public forum precious. You play the race card here endlessly but the reality is you are close to the most racist person on this site.
I don't call black people I don't agree with Uncle Tom like you do.

I just treat people as equal.

This invasion day stuff crops up every year and it's purely virtual signalling. The otehr 300 days of the year you don't give a s**t about indigenous people and doubt their plight even crosses you mind outside of this site.

It's such a dumb debate and is so easily fixed. Ditch the date altogether. Is it needed? England doesn't have a public holiday for St George's day that is their national day.

I'm guessing if that happened you'd be more upset about losing a public hoiday
So reinstate slavery you reckon?

Albanese is way off the mark backing the date of the 26th. When did he become a pathetic populist?

Starting to get sick of that two faced Turkey.

He is getting smashed in the polls so he has to start sucking up to the right wing gutter trash in this country

#AlboOut #Kev07NeverWould

Remove this Banner Ad

Back