Breaking: ‘They are consenting’: OnlyFans stars respond to Schoolies backlash

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Two pr0n stars have invited teens celebrating their end of school exams on the Gold Coast to take part in a very raunchy activity.

Two OnlyFans stars inviting male Schoolies to join them in creating explicit content for their subscriber-only pages have defended their actions.

British expat Bonnie Blue, 24, and Brisbane-based Leilani May, 25, posted on social media inviting 18-year-old school leavers in Surfers Paradise to take part in pr0n videos.

After being accused of predatory behaviour, the women said all the Schoolies they approached were above the legal age of consent.

I found it odd on the day the Giddey news broke that it was also popular to be invested in the video of two (presumably) 18yos rooting at Schoolies.

The popular narritive was Giddey was a predator (even without facts known) but the popular narrative was ha lol 18yos ******* on camera. It just didn't add up to me that one could be so awful but the other was something to be sought out and laughed at.

Anyway I'm not sure how OP relates to footy but maybe he is referencing GWS/Gold Coast in the early 2010s with the ******* over that those 18yo got.

Elbows too pointy
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

I found it odd on the day the Giddey news broke that it was also popular to be invested in the video of two (presumably) 18yos rooting at Schoolies.

The popular narritive was Giddey was a predator (even without facts known) but the popular narrative was ha lol 18yos ******* on camera. It just didn't add up to me that one could be so awful but the other was something to be sought out and laughed at.

Anyway I'm not sure how OP relates to footy but maybe he is referencing GWS/Gold Coast in the early 2010s with the ******* over that those 18yo got.
An 18yo man sleeping with a 25yo pr0n star is legal and good for the young man's confidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

24/25 is a cougar now?
Well to 18 year olds they might be and why do we always associate cougars with age anyway? Cougars are a predatory creature and these two skanks are being predatory looking for some young kids to satisfy their sexual fetishes. Are you going write up a spread sheet trying to prove i'm wrong now?:$

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back