Why are devout Christians the Greatest Sports People of all Time?

Why are devout Christians the Greatest Sports People of all Time?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. Great attempt to defend your dodgy church except that it's not a joke. If you want to hang out with perverts at church no ones stopping you.
Make sure you give to the collection plate.
Im an athiest you twat... why do I get the feeling youre the one deflecting, and what school do you teach at so I know not to send my kids there?

Leo Messi the Greatest soccer player and sports person of all time 100% confirmed he has won everything
JCn.gif

Garry Ablett Jr the Greatest AFL player of all time

View attachment 1575529

Stephen Curry the Greatest Basketball player of all time probably but nobody cares

54f72d8f8caac7f121692ead56dea2aa-stephen-curry-christian-curry-nba-300x300.jpg

Novak Djokovic the most winning Tennis player of all time

E6PDDsLVEAIpurS.jpg

Jeremy Howe the greatest AFL player of all time
jeremy-howe-shows-off-his-tattoo-on-his-body-during-a-melbourne-afl-picture-id164635992

#ChristianCrew
Please post your jealousy of our beautiful religions sporting success below!
You truly are a ******* idiot. I used to say I bet your parents were proud of you completing your pre apprenticeship. But surely now they’ve disowned you. What a complete and utter * wit you are. There’s no place on the bay for your disgusting religious views. Get totally ****ed and never, ever post here again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You truly are a ******* idiot. I used to say I bet your parents were proud of you completing your pre apprenticeship. But surely now they’ve disowned you. What a complete and utter * wit you are. There’s no place on the bay for your disgusting religious views. Get totally ****ed and never, ever post here again.
Lol

Melting Big Brother GIF by Channel 7

Did I accidentally melt someone again? Im so sorry, Crabapplepittard :eekv1:

Leo Messi the Greatest soccer player and sports person of all time 100% confirmed he has won everything
JCn.gif

Garry Ablett Jr the Greatest AFL player of all time

View attachment 1575529

Stephen Curry the Greatest Basketball player of all time probably but nobody cares

54f72d8f8caac7f121692ead56dea2aa-stephen-curry-christian-curry-nba-300x300.jpg

Novak Djokovic the most winning Tennis player of all time

E6PDDsLVEAIpurS.jpg

Jeremy Howe the greatest AFL player of all time
jeremy-howe-shows-off-his-tattoo-on-his-body-during-a-melbourne-afl-picture-id164635992

#ChristianCrew
Please post your jealousy of our beautiful religions sporting success below!

images

What a babe, back in 5 🥒

Back