Toast 2015 SuperCoach "Nailed it" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't his expected average at his starting price 104, where he's scoring 106 so far? Don't know that the 2 point overs your getting falls in "nailed it" territory. That's like me giving myself a "nailed it" because I took Lumumba and he's averaging 2.5 points over his expected.
Pod.

Very content with rookies and potential to make solid $$$:

DEF: Oxley Saad McIntosh
MID: VDB NVB Cripps Sheed CEY Heeney Anderson
FWD: Hogan Clark Salem Lonie

Need a DEF rookie to stand up so can downgrade Goodes... Otherwise hopefully he's dropped for a while so can loophole and upgrade to keeper down track instead...

No shittruck Newnes!

super-happy-meme-face-2.jpg

No shittruck Newnes!

super-happy-meme-face-2.jpg
**** you!

I was expecting to come in here and see someone gloating about having the vc in Swan. Wasn't sure whether I would congratulate them or tell them to get ****ed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My best decision was starting Rich this season. I got burned last year trying pretty much the same thing with Dale Thomas so its nice to have it going so well this year. Also really happy with Goldstein as well.

Also not as specific but I think i've done a good job not overreacting to round 1 and 2 scores and chasing points. Eg i had Martin, Watson, Beams (all players that many people have traded out due to an underwhelming score or 2) and I haven't used trades to get the likes of Shiel, Bont, Wines etc in when i didn't start with them. I've really tried to back in my starting team/structure except for rookie corrections (Goodes -> Oxley, Miller -> Vandenberg ) + the necessitated Ablett trade (Ablett -> Sloane).

So far 3 of my 4 forward premiums. (Deledio was a miss but traded him to Wingard this week who I expect to improve anywhere from 10-25 ppg this year)

D.Smith, Zorko & Dahlhaus. (All ownership would be under 5%?? at a guess)

Averaging 102 collectively. Priced at 90 odd collectively beginning of the season. Although offset by the fact I don't have Swan, Franklin or Bontempelli so it's not really showing scoring wise or in the rankings so far but you can't have them all and I'm working on the theory they are more likely to play 22 games than the others and that in itself should be a nice POD. Early days yet to see how this plays out.

Not trading out Miller for that old fart Van Berlo, lol at those who did.

Miller scored 20 points more than Van Berlo this week who will go up considerably more than Miller, so there :)

And yes, I did that trade this week. :( At least I can console myself with the fact that I kept Cripps.

Miller scored 20 points more than Van Berlo this week who will go up considerably more than Miller, so there :)

And yes, I did that trade this week. :( At least I can console myself with the fact that I kept Cripps.
Yeh and you're starting $100k behind and 1 trade worse off. We don't know if VB will actually go up "considerably more" and even if he does, you're still starting from -$100k and a trade less.

Yeh and you're starting $100k behind and 1 trade worse off. We don't know if VB will actually go up "considerably more" and even if he does, you're still starting from -$100k and a trade less.

Yes that's all true, time will tell.

I still think the trade is solid. Adelaide have a great run up to their bye, and I think Van Berlo will clearly outscore Miller in this time, so will appreciate much quicker and I doubt that Miller will get to the price that Van Berlo will, but as I say, time will tell. Wouldn't mind the trade back right now if I am totally honest, but I still think or hope that it will be OK in the long run. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back