Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

All these bandwagon norfies in the bay Ive never seen before. Feeling a tad brave are you little man? :D

Don't deter them. We'll literally take anyone we can get. I'm going around to a local cemetery soon and buying memberships for every tombstone I see.

Don't deter them. We'll literally take anyone we can get. I'm going around to a local cemetery soon and buying memberships for every tombstone I see.
Have you thought about pets, Enigmal.

Just buy a membership or 5 in the name Seb Acker ( Russian word for dog is Sabaka). Nothing unethical about that.

Alternatively buy a membership or 5 in the name of John Smith....

I actually hope Norf get into the Grand Final versus Port

That being the case - why can't Harvey ever get a kick on him?

Suggest it's Harvey that is the front-running, downhill skier that can't mentally handle a towelling up from a player with less natural talent, and resorts to sniping off the ball.

Will please me no end to see the tribunal tell him to GAGF this evening.

enjoy your evening

Norf win a final and they all get cocky...ah the precious little things they are those Norf Norf supporters.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

#lolnorf

Footscray's pathetic attempts to mimic us in the hope of somehow stealing some of the stardust that has allowed us to still be successful onfield despite being small financially is plain embarrassing.

Bad enough they sooked to the AFL and got Ballarat.

Now they are deep into Leigh Tudor.

They will probably call Tom Boyd "Duck" next.

Memo losers: you will never escape your fate as the competition's ugly ducklings.

Every Footscray supporters alive today will go to their grave never having seen the club win a flag. As will their children and their children's children.

You do not "own the West". You can barely scrape together 30k members.

You are a joke club with no captain and no coach.

At least be s**t with dignity and don't embarrass yourselves by attempting to copy a club that has actual brains, guts and multiple premierships.

Now get us our burger and no, we don't want fries with it.

Add the pathetic late attempt to get in on good Friday.

They are that awkward bloke that sticks around with you after the lights come on during a night out.

I’m officially over these little pricks too.

How they manage to blow everyone at AFL house and not get noticed is beyond me but I’m done. I’ll dance while they burn because they are happily torching their brothers in arms to get stuff on their terms. No favours from us for them, no help, no solidarity. I’d like to see a few of our heavyweight supporters (ie. Scanlon) put some serious and embarrassing heat on the AFL as well. This s**t is not on.

Normally I wouldn't be averse to giving the Dogs a bit of moral support but they effectively knifed us in the back.

So **** 'em.

I hope Leigh Tudor cares enough for his own sanity and that of his family and does not get lured to the WB. The stress levels will be at an all time high and in three years he'll end up knifed in the back and washed out. Leave NM only for bigger and better Leigh.

Sons of Disgrace
The Red, White and Blue
They'll come out snarling
To only copy you
Bulldog Flogs finger Bulldog Flogs
Can't Remember 54
Because a Dog can not **** when its not on heat
Irrelevant to the game
:stern look

Did you know that Footscray have never actually won a premiership cup?

I used to think we were kind of brothers in arms. But the one brief, shining moment when their club was travelling better onfield than ours brought out so much hideous fan behaviour (at games, not just on here) that I have no warm feeling left. Now they are in North's dust, the Dogs and Melbourne get AFL help North could never have dreamed of, and it's kind of sick making with their assumed superiority so fresh in our minds.

The game in 2010 when Barry Hall kicked seven being the exact moment.

I hope Scott Thompson knocks over Tom Boyd while he is doing up his shoelaces and Boyd falls into a strange catatonic state from which he never emerges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slightly disappointed that I clicked the alert when you posted, and you didn't refer to me.
I knew you had an obsession with our lot (lol north), but this takes it a little too far, been sniffing too much of that stardust with Fyfie.

Query whether a strange catatonic state might still be preferable to playing for Norf

Why would you say that? I'm starting to think that you're not a North supporter at all!

Why would you say that? I'm starting to think that you're not a North supporter at all!
Deep down, amongst changing teams every week, the weekly rants and trolling and love for all things blue and white, deep down reep loves lol norf. I like to think reep is a morally and sexually questionable version of good old suzie.

I understand why opposition supporters don't like him, but there does seem to be a staggering overreaction to anything he does. One can only wonder why...
Slides into Rohan and accidentally hurts his ankle. Goodes had been doing this for years, suddenly LT does it and its big news. AFL and media uproar and rule change follows.
Collides with Reid, accidental head clash. Hardly unprecedented but again AFL and media in a flap over it.
Stages for a free in marking contest last year. Lloydy made an artform of it. Countless players have done it. All the sudden the media is aghast at the idea.
Drops knees in contests to cause high tackles from opponents...as Shuey and multiple Selwoods have done for years...all the sudden media and AFL are in a flap and a stupid rule change ensues.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people?

Let's be honest, as an Aboriginal man playing for North Melbourne he is easy pickings.

I don't want to say it, but we need to discuss it with the treatment of Lindsay, racial profiling.

I have emailed the AFLPA about the assassination of his character.

Not sure they're gonna do anything though.

Said it would be forwarded to the appropriate people, but who knows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back