Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that Boomer "Dirty Little Sniper" Harvey has felt the full fair weight of justice after his atrocious assault on young Liam Picken, we can all share the joy of those champions of melting - North supporters - doing what they do best.

I'm fond of this little gem:

Brayshaw needs to publicly denounce this s**t and exploit his polo buddy connections to once and for all get to the bottom of why we always get done by this bastard Masonic network.

Or even better:

if Picken had not jumped on Boomers back, the incident would never have occurred.

All I can say is this. North Melbourne fans, thank you :)

Can you smell what the MRP is cooking?

We will win the first final - take that to the ****en Bank.

This now reeks of adversity, our favourite scent.

It's a conspiracy!

essendon paying these mugs out. Investigate these mugs for bribery corrupt afl and essendon

I was gonna start the same very thread but I noticed there are a small contingent of sensible Norf posters on their board questioning the delusion. Many bay posters there coming across as the sane ones (I know right??). I'm not gonna take all the credit for that but I reckon those Norf fans that spend time on the bay involved in banter with other posters are far more down to earth than the those that only post in the circle of delusion that is the Norf board.

Still, this should be fun.

This is my favourite, because of the delusion and the acknowledging the fact Norf need legal aid:
Step 1 : Sack the legal aid incompetents representing us and engage a decent silk, if they aren't all working for *essendon

Step 2 : Lodge notice of appeal

Step 3 : Win appeal

Do you think this will earn me a ban from their board?

"You forgot to add while beating s**t clubs.

I will show myself out and please ban me from your board because there is enough s**t being dribbled in here to fill a sewer.

Picken is a sh*tstain and needs his teeth knocked out of his head."

I hope so, I would like to be stopped from ever going back to listen to a bunch of moronic ******s from that sh*tstain of a club.
I'm thinking of compiling some of these into a coffee table book called 'The Norf Delusion.'

There'll be an entire chapter for Boohoomer's defense in this case.

Wont someone please think of the legacy?
An extra 3 years of people bashing Boomer's reputation based on this ...

How's this for sensible:
Not sure of the outrage here...The guy judo tossed him, which in itself hurts, then slammed an elbow in his throat. No different to what Lake did. You idiots were even crying about it before we had even seen footage of what he done.
Other than his outstanding natural ability and preparation, I have maintained Boomer has been a poor on field leader during his career.
This incident only further confirms that, and proves age doesn't always mean players learn from their mistakes.

His stupidity and lack of self control has once again let his coaches and teammates down.
Plus Royals doing his best to reign in the idiots.

Sorry to kind of derail your thread Moff but I was more surprised by the sensible minority than the deluded goats we've all come to expect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think this totally wins. Beats the Hawforn one last Sunday by heaps.

mods we have ******* essendon fan campaigners in here liking the posts of our fans?
can we please ******* tell those campaigners. I'm looking at you boncer34 mind your own ******* business and like posts on your own ******* board.

go and inject yourself with some drugs and whack over your immoral piece of s**t lying sack of s**t coach. your whole team shouldn't even be playing, so go and worry about your own s**t and thank your lucky stars that in the AFL cheating is permitted.

seriously we don't need or want essendon fans liking posts in here. so **** off boncer.
[/QUOTE]

Wishes Picken got injured :thumbsdown:.

The worst thing about this, is we lose an out and out champion for retaliating to a s**t stain, blight on the game the AFL wont do anything about.

I wish Boomer had of ****** him up in a big way now. Should of busted the campaigners jaw and done a proper job. Picken should be eating soup for 6 weeks afaic

**** the AFL. No wonder people are starting to vote with their feet. The game is one farce after another.

North supporters wish injury, illness and even death on footscray supporters and in the same sentence call us "scum".

They call upstanding human Liam Picken a sniper dog, sh*tstain, etc, and in the same breath praise the childish acts of a midget with HUGE napoleon syndrome.

Picken has never been suspended and the only time he was sent to the mrp/tribunal, it was thrown out. Can you say the same about Boomahhh?

I've never seen Picken bash or choke someone behind the play. At worst, he niggles within the rules, and I rarely see that either. And what about the Players code? well so much for it at north.

When Ablett elbowed Picken he said there was nothing in it. Case closed. What about NORf players? Boomer "300 pinches" harvey and drew "i was almost asleep" petrie. Seriously how can anyone follow a team with so many flogs on it? Petrie, Harvey, Thomas, Thompson. What a bunch of ********s.

This is a sad, sad culture of whinging. Don't even need to mention their *ed coach to establish that.

/rant

Think this totally wins. Beats the Hawforn one last Sunday by heaps.
mods we have ******* essendon fan campaigners in here liking the posts of our fans?
can we please ******* tell those campaigners. I'm looking at you boncer34 mind your own ******* business and like posts on your own ******* board.

go and inject yourself with some drugs and whack over your immoral piece of s**t lying sack of s**t coach. your whole team shouldn't even be playing, so go and worry about your own s**t and thank your lucky stars that in the AFL cheating is permitted.

seriously we don't need or want essendon fans liking posts in here. so **** off boncer.
Wait where was this? I'm gonna go like it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back