Autopsy Rd 13 Carlton v Gold Coast Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi just dropping in to ask if anyone knows what happened to Menzel? I heard on triple m that he hurt his knee in the first quarter but didn't sub him off til the 3rd. He had lars surgery when he was 16. Hopefully it's not a Clay Smith situation. As an opposition supporter he is an exciting player to watch just with terrible luck. Good luck for the rest of the season.

good win.. not great..
positives for me.
Bell was terrific apart from a few fluffs at the ball.
Wood. great game from the big fella
Murph is finding some good form
Graham putting the pieces together, looks the goods
Holman had a fantastic last qtr. hopefull get a full game next week

Negatives
Ellard.. i never want to see u in a carlton jumper again. poor decision making and so slow.
Curnow. terrible kick. turned the ball over a lot
Rowe.. ditto. absolute shizen house kick
Menzel. before his injury. didnt do anything. needs time in the 2s

Edit.. Krooooze was also a boss

Hi just dropping in to ask if anyone knows what happened to Menzel? I heard on triple m that he hurt his knee in the first quarter but didn't sub him off til the 3rd. He had lars surgery when he was 16. Hopefully it's not a Clay Smith situation. As an opposition supporter he is an exciting player to watch just with terrible luck. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Don't think it's ACL related if he played another half of footy....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win lads.

Holman needs a full game next week. Looked the goods.

Solid from graham.

MK back with a vengeance.

Murphy back to his best.

Will say my one gripe though, why is ellard playing? Wasn't putrid but he is a nothing footballer. Play boeky or holman for the whole game. That 21st player won't be the difference between winning and losing. Just play the extra kid.

good win.. not great..
positives for me.
Bell was terrific apart from a few fluffs at the ball.
Wood. great game from the big fella
Murph is finding some good form
Graham putting the pieces together, looks the goods
Holman had a fantastic last qtr. hopefull get a full game next week

Negatives
Ellard.. i never want to see u in a carlton jumper again. poor decision making and so slow.
Curnow. terrible kick. turned the ball over a lot
Rowe.. ditto. absolute shizen house kick
Menzel. before his injury. didnt do anything. needs time in the 2s
Menz has ben OK this season. I'd give him a few more games before dropping him to the 2s

Well done to the boys Bell,Kreuzer,Graham,Murphy,Everitt,Touhy and Docherty were all good and Yarran ,Cripps and Armfield on and off but still handy. Holman looks like he will be a player. We need to really get our goal kicking better too many shots not going in that AFL players should not miss. I think Ellard needs to go back to the 2nds for Boekherst and Menzel probably will not play so Jamison for him. Anyway good always feels good to win. Well done Blues!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back