Autopsy Round 15: Richmond Tigers vs Sandringham, Saturday 25th of July @ ME Centre, Punt Rd at 1:30pm

Who will win?

• Richmond

• Sandringham

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely those football Gods aren't that mean?
We've both seen some damn sad things at Tigerland mate...Browny, Cogs, Richo to name a few...I enjoy this fella's game...but he appears so fragile.

When he gets back, play him on the ball...when he can run 2 consecutive VFL match's out and has form...and a spot's there...fair enough?

Hope Jayden Short gets back from injury soon...more game time...really rate him

I rate him too. Good player, smart with ball in hand. Reminds me a touch of Nathan Brown.

Quality kid too. Had the pleasure of his company at the Sponsors cocktail night along with a few other posters. Genuinely good bloke, and a fantastic person to have at the club.

We've both seen some damn sad things at Tigerland mate...Browny, Cogs, Richo to name a few...
Ever since that Helen saggy **** decided too chase a hardball get back 82 we have been cursed i tell you.:mad::mad:

No Thomas or McDonough in the side.
Why do i get the feeling as Dimma has mentioned it a few times this week that despite us winning over there,They killed us in the contested.
#PrepareForBoardMeltDown# Late Change.Thomas in.;):D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Titch standing just in front of me with only a compression bandage on his calf, good signs for a quick return.

Why do i get the feeling as Dimma has mentioned it a few times this week that despite us winning over there,They killed us in the contested.
#PrepareForBoardMeltDown# Late Change.Thomas in.;):D
Thomas was concussed last week so he may be missing due to that
Saving over McDonough in case someone gets hurt before the main game I imagine

Thomas was concussed last week so he may be missing due to that
Saving over McDonough in case someone gets hurt before the main game I imagine
Was named emergency for the seniors. Wasted selection if that's the case.

Back