Player Watch Charlie Dixon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Charlie plays only 17 games next year and can average 3 to 4 goals a game it will be a great pick up. Play 4 out of the first 6 games by end of April, 4 of the next 6, 6 of the last 8 inc at least 3 games in August and 3 finals will do me.

We know Gray is good for 20-35
, wingod 35-50. Schultz you'd think 15-30

IF Dixon gets on the track, that's top 4 time

25 yr old very decent key forward? Yes please. With the cream of the playing group starting to hover around the early to mid twenties this is exactly what we needed.

The new forward in the neighbourhood
Takes big grabs and he's rather good
He's just there to make a good pair with Neade
Now he's playing for PAFC
Charles in charge of our games and our fights
Charles in charge on game day and game night
And I see I want
I want Charles in charge of me

Buddy Lembeck. Superstar funny sidekick.

The girls ended up on Baywatch, buddy was 27 when the show wound up.

Welcome to television

if we come where we did this year again next year, then Dixon becomes equivalent of pick 6

i think GCS did the better of that one on paper, but still glad its over.

(if we win the flag next year, then dixon become equivalent of pick 8)

personally i would ahve preferred if we stuck it out for pick 43 from them. Hopefully moore or young is involved in improving pick 49, or giving us another pick between 32 and 49

Overall between the two trades, we did brilliantly on toumpas, and slightly overpaid for Dixon. so evened itself out. My biggest concern isnt what we paid here, its both our traded players ability to stay on the park.

If burgo gets them right...them we might just finally hae the right mix
Pick 10 plus pick 19 (worst case scenario) does NOT = pick 6/8! The value of a pick inside the Top 10 exponentially increases due to the scrutiny of the top ten players and the lack of risk associated.

The picks stand alone as the price, you can't combine them as both can be busts or successes.

Later picks, because they are speculative can be compared in value as the scrutiny and availability later on is massively decreased and a lot more down to luck.

Just remember, no Ryder and no monfries either

monkey+pee+in+mouth.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a feeling it is. We have the monster key forward we have hoped for basically since Tredrea, happy to give up pick 10 and future 2nd rounder and keep our 1st rounder next year. No more religiously checking Big Footy and Twitter during trade period, now to await Chad and Ollie signing long term. Great to see our club making so many strides off the field here's hoping 2016 is as successful as this off season has been.

Pick 10 plus pick 19 (worst case scenario) does NOT = pick 6/8! The value of a pick inside the Top 10 exponentially increases due to the scrutiny of the top ten players and the lack of risk associated.

The picks stand alone as the price, you can't combine them as both can be busts or successes.

Later picks, because they are speculative can be compared in value as the scrutiny and availability later on is massively decreased and a lot more down to luck.

it was based on this calculator

If we finish where we did this year
https://www.draftguru.com.au/pick-value-calculator#dixon,49,|10,29,

if we wooden spoon
https://www.draftguru.com.au/pick-value-calculator#dixon,49,|10,19,

if we win flag
https://www.draftguru.com.au/pick-value-calculator#dixon,49,|10,36,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back