Hi friends!

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome on board friend Alfred_ :thumbsu:

It's very true, we need a legitimate bay 13 guide for noobs. Don't start threads until you're established, instead find a thread where everyone is kicking the shit out of an easy target (Saints in the off-season, Brions during trade week, Carlton when they draft the next Boekhorst, etc.) and sink the boots in there.
You missed Richmond during the finals.

giphy.gif

Hi Alfred_ :)

Glad to see you have bitten the bullet and finally made an account. I have compiled the following induction pack to assist new users such as yourself

- You won't see any Swans fans until March. Don't be alarmed, they are in hibernation
- You will need to wear gumboots; the place gets sticky with Hawthorn goo
- TazHawk15 won FOTY last year, he's a strong chance to go b2b
- Tiggy Tiger previously struggled to change a car tyre. Packedlunch created a great thread claiming the myth was busted (only it really wasn't)
- DaVillaBlues signs off every post with Peace Out

Everything else you'll learn along the way.

Nice to have you join up friend :)

Yours in Pork, P04
I am good but DVB has it in the bag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello bay 13 regulars and fellow noobs :rainbow:

I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, I'm a long time lurker who has decided it's time to contribute to this wonderful site.

My name is Alfred, Alf for short, I am extremely excited about getting to know you all over the next few weeks and hopefully I don't rustle too many jimmies in doing so.

Yours truly,

Alf.

Hmmm. A lovable sitcom character, popular with children. The perfect ruse for someone like @bombers2003. Welcome back Bombres.

Hmmm. A lovable sitcom character, popular with children. The perfect ruse for someone like @bombers2003. Welcome back Bombres.

Indeed , like that Hawt horn supporter favourite, Seaman Staines

Remove this Banner Ad

Back