West Coast Friends - Need to get your feedback on booing

Remove this Banner Ad

thanks for playing

Things nobody will be saying to the Boogles this season

maxresdefault.jpg

Is it the proximity to Seth Efrica that makes Perth so racist?

I mean my club is a horrorshow of racism, we're calling African guys chimps, indigenous guys gorillas, but even we're like "at least we're not the Eagles" and everyone's like "true that".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it the proximity to Seth Efrica that makes Perth so racist?

I mean my club is a horrorshow of racism, we're calling African guys chimps, indigenous guys gorillas, but even we're like "at least we're not the Eagles" and everyone's like "true that".
I’ve worked with a few saffas over the years. Most of them are ripping fellas. The minute anyone says anything slightly racist their face goes red and they look away as if they didn’t hear it. It’s bloody funny to watch.

Is this you?

79623290-cfaa-11ea-b8f5-7ce0b967b57f

You blokes seriously need to stop using this iconic pic that is a visual depiction of WC nuffies in full flight. Look what you’ve got, DanWA who vows and declares thats not him, the bloke in the circle who Beverley castigates anyone who mentions him because he’s only 98% and then you’ve got the children, * me look how they throw their kids into the swill. This photo is evidence that all things mentioned in this Fred are 100% true and booing is encourage from a young age. Terrible culture.

You blokes seriously need to stop using this iconic pic that is a visual depiction of WC nuffies in full flight. Look what you’ve got, DanWA who vows and declares thats not him, the bloke in the circle who Beverley castigates anyone who mentions him because he’s only 98% and then you’ve got the children, * me look how they throw their kids into the swill. This photo is evidence that all things mentioned in this Fred are 100% true and booing is encourage from a young age. Terrible culture.
The bloke in the circle is old af now

They camera panned him in yesterdays flogging

The irony of Geoff talking about a club's culture

1682820441873.jpeg

The bloke in the circle is old af now

They camera panned him in yesterdays flogging

The irony of Geoff talking about a club's culture

View attachment 1674315

And he's still in the Cheer squad? Gotta give it to him, that's dedication.

I’ve worked with a few saffas over the years. Most of them are ripping fellas. The minute anyone says anything slightly racist their face goes red and they look away as if they didn’t hear it. It’s bloody funny to watch.
Totally agree, I was winding them up. I've worked with a dozen or more (in London and here) down the years and have some former neighbours (we're still mates) and aside from one absolute Carlton of a bloke (petty thief who stole from the tips and till at the pub in St John's Wood, scum) they are above average people. Zulu, Dutch, English, Huguenot and Xhosa culture, they are South Africans and I noticed (aside from the one) they are brutally honest (like bad at poker honest) and have friends from all backgrounds based on character, so literally the opposite of racist.

Their system was racist, because unlike the dishonest Poms the people in charge said "we're going to exclude blacks so we will make it legal": then they changed it.

One guy was exactly as you say, painfully avoided anything racist (eg when I made fun of my Irish ancestry) but this one time he wanted to make an observation about cultural differences between people from India and people of Xhosa culture in SA, and he started by say "I'm not racist but..." I had to stop him, and tell him never to start a sentence that way. In the end it was something about how they cook lamb, like, how could it be racist? Although he said the Xhosa way was better, I nearly called immigration, Indian curry is far better than SA Xhosa curry mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back