Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh well, let him go. We will take the Jets scraps
I'm surprised Rex didn't get more bodies that new his system across, the main reason I don't want to hear about an offensive or defensive scheme or coordinator change is that every year or two we reset one or both sides of the ball and keep getting stuck in no mans land drafting and players keep having to learn new schemes instead of focusing on the fundamentals and knowing the scheme

Well 6-10 will net us a decent pick. Dump some s**t that doesn't want to stay around and give Rex another year to get this s**t sorted.

Anything under 9 wins next year will see him gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2015/12/27/bills-2016-opponents-locked-in/

2016 Opponents (5-11)

HOME
Arizona
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
San Francisco
Jacksonville

Miami
New England
NY Jets

AWAY

Baltimore
Cincinnati
St. Louis
Seattle

Oakland
Miami

New England
NY Jets

It all really depends, will Brady keep playing next year, will the Jets turn out to be any good? Will Palmer be at the Cards next year?

I think the offense will be better in year two with Tyrod and Sammy having better chemistry and Taylor getting most of the first team reps in preseason plus the team being more familiar with Romans offense.

Drafting/FA will hopefully plug a few holes better now that the coaching staff know their players and can better identify needs. Jettison Super Mario and bring in a lineman that actually wants to play defense instead of just have high sack numbers and we should go ok next year

ok being 8-8 .....

It all really depends, will Brady keep playing next year, will the Jets turn out to be any good? Will Palmer be at the Cards next year?

I think the offense will be better in year two with Tyrod and Sammy having better chemistry and Taylor getting most of the first team reps in preseason plus the team being more familiar with Romans offense.

Drafting/FA will hopefully plug a few holes better now that the coaching staff know their players and can better identify needs. Jettison Super Mario and bring in a lineman that actually wants to play defense instead of just have high sack numbers and we should go ok next year

ok being 8-8 .....

If we get a better run with injuries, then that 5-11 could easily be 8-8+

Rex gets next year to sort the defense mess out. If not, expect him gone and we can do it all over again.

If we can pull another Darby/Williams draft, we should be in a better spot.

Still not sure that Tyrod will be the one. EJ might net us a respectable trade

If we get a better run with injuries, then that 5-11 could easily be 8-8+

Rex gets next year to sort the defense mess out. If not, expect him gone and we can do it all over again.

If we can pull another Darby/Williams draft, we should be in a better spot.

Still not sure that Tyrod will be the one. EJ might net us a respectable trade
I don't see us getting an immediate upgrade on Taylor, we might find a player in the draft we can groom behind him, but unless a Brees fell into our lap and could play next year as well as help groom a replacement I think Taylor will be our QB in 2016

He can win games, doesn't turn it over a lot and is at least a stop gap to help us make use of some of the talent on the roster.

I think Whaley will still be there next year, he's helped build a good roster with guys like Williams and Darby.

Rex will get at least next year

Clay on IR so his big pay day was worth 51 receptions 528 yards and 3 touch downs have to believe we paid massive overs hope next year he is better

About all I'm interested in next week is Sammy crossing the 1000 yard mark for the year and hopefully getting to double digits in touch downs

Clay was good when playing :) I'll back him in. Was a bitch not seeing more of Clay and Harvin

The Pegula response to the season is typical. They'll give Rex another year...but he will get the arse when we finish sub .500

Incognito could also be added. There are a few holes that can hopefully get plugged this off season
Incognito has been fantastic, really paid off. Shows how important decent guards are, Glenn and Woods had great years in part because Richie gave them stability.

Hopefully he is back next year only issue is his age, he's not the long term answer.

Clay was good when playing :) I'll back him in. Was a bitch not seeing more of Clay and Harvin

The Pegula response to the season is typical. They'll give Rex another year...but he will get the arse when we finish sub .500
It wasn't that Clay was bad, just over paid based on production, certainly an upgrade on Chandler

Harvin started the year ok, I have my doubts about him based on history

What about Watkins??!

His second half of the year has been exceptional.
His second half was fantastic, in the first 7 games he played 5 games for 11 receptions 147 yards (avg 13.3)and 2 touchdowns after the bye he has played 8 games for 38 receptions 764 yards (avg 20.1 !) and 7 touchdowns, a massive turn around, he is still only averaging just under 7 targets a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back