2 ESPN

NBA
5 Sleeper
1 ESPN

NHL
1 ESPN

AFL
5 AFL

You would think with how much I play I would be alot better at this by now.

I actually thought I was nuts for having 8 teams...:moustache:

Break Down of my fantasy dynasty leagues

NFL
18 Sleeper leagues
1 Espn
1 Yahoo

MLB
2 ESPN

NBA
5 Sleeper
1 ESPN

NHL
1 ESPN

AFL
5 AFL

You would think with how much I play I would be alot better at this by now.

The more you play the less you care about putting waiver claims in, meaning your teams will never win titles.

Can call this one early this week.

In 2 teams I had a choice of

Puka or Christian Watson.
Puka or Tank Dell.

Coming up to half time and puka over 1 hunge and a TD.

And I reckon I am playing against puka in another league.

Can call this one early this week.

In 2 teams I had a choice of

Puka or Christian Watson.
Puka or Tank Dell.

Coming up to half time and puka over 1 hunge and a TD.

And I reckon I am playing against puka in another league.
I suffered the terrible Tank Dell outcome. Poor guy, my fantasy team is important, but terrible injury after such a great year

No bad beats this week went 5/5 with wins 35 points plus, except for one game where I squeaked over the line as they had Hockenson in the side on a bye week and left Henry on the bench (played as a flex or either RB slot it's a win).

But choosing the Panthers as your D is a very strange option

Screenshot_20231205-223219.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dak been a good reason I got the #1 seed in empire. But man im really tempted to sit him this week and start Stafford vs commies defense who is the worst ranked defense vs QBs this year

I ******* hate these sort of decisions, damed if you do and damned if you dont.

Dak been a good reason I got the #1 seed in empire. But man im really tempted to sit him this week and start Stafford vs commies defense who is the worst ranked defense vs QBs this year

I ******* hate these sort of decisions, damed if you do and damned if you dont.
Plus they're going to the Bills. Haven't seen the weather forecast but that could make it a tougher choice. All in all I just go with the better performer rather that getting too cute. Its more likely to burn you than reward you

Plus they're going to the Bills. Haven't seen the weather forecast but that could make it a tougher choice. All in all I just go with the better performer rather that getting too cute. Its more likely to burn you than reward you
This is it really. Do you get cute on matchups etc or do you take the guy who has done the business all season?

Zack Moss vs Steelers or Travis Etienne vs Ravens? Laporta or Hockenson? Baker or Flacco (this is a sad one)?

The nightmare of the Fantasy Finals decision making process. See you all here next week.

This is it really. Do you get cute on matchups etc or do you take the guy who has done the business all season?

Zack Moss vs Steelers or Travis Etienne vs Ravens? Laporta or Hockenson? Baker or Flacco (this is a sad one)?

The nightmare of the Fantasy Finals decision making process. See you all here next week.
It doesn't matter which way you go... You're guaranteed to be on the wrong side of it.

Or even Zach Wilson as an emergency if he was dropped.

Yeah, id much rather him than Easton Stick. id even rather Tommy DeVito more than Easton Stick for the scrambling upside.

Joe Flacco is best of the worst but hes been snapped up in most leagues.

Had a look at the weather for Buffalo on Sunday, 5 degrees celsius, 30% chance of rain, 16 mph winds.

Not the worst but not ideal.

Going with Stafford under the dome vs Washington I think.

Had a look at the weather for Buffalo on Sunday, 5 degrees celsius, 30% chance of rain, 16 mph winds.

Not the worst but not ideal.

Going with Stafford under the dome vs Washington I think.
I'll follow this call with interest. Factors over form... Which one will win????

Plus QB performance has been so down this year, which makes it even tougher to workout.

I think we'll learn a lot about the cowboys and daks MVP credentials this week.

I'll follow this call with interest. Factors over form... Which one will win????

The deeper I've looked the more it makes sense to go with Stafford.

Stafford has scored 92 points over the past 4 weeks with Kupp and Williams back while having the 2 worst matchups for QBs (Cleveland and Baltimore ) in terms of fantasy points given up this season the past two weeks.
Dak has scored 95 the past four weeks while having the 2 best matchups for QBs (Washington and Philly) in two of the past three weeks.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back