NCAA 2024 - NCAA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe if you were in a regional conference locals might hang around?

Who wants to travel to Kentucky/North Carolina/New Jersey?
I wish the Pac didn't die. But we were already losing players. We had a president who hates sports and took years to convince to accept transfers.

I had hoped Troy Taylor would stop the bleeding, but still losing some studs. But getting some good recruits, hopefully they don't flip.

Portal is shut though for Arch isn't it?
Closed now but has a 30 window in April where it opens again.

But it might open early if Sark gets the Alabama job. But seems like DeBoer is the #1 target right now.

Arch is an idiot if he transfers. There is nothing wrong with sitting for 2 years then taking over as a junior. He'd be on decent NIL money as well so it is not like he desperately needs to play to get to the NFL ASAP for a pay day.

A few schools would of been offering him a starting job as a true freshman.

You don't see many QBs that had the hype Arch did sit 2 years. How much of thr hype was on the name we might never know. But most kids if they are told they might sit year 2 are transferring out

It also makes it unfair to Ewers, if he gets hurt again or plays bad the fan base will go all in for Arch.
Ewers would of been my 5th or 6th QB in the draft class. I guess if he wanted to be a 1st round pick he had to come back.

Lanning confirmed he is staying at Oregon. Norvell signed a new 8 year deal with FSU. Sark and Texas in talks to extend him (and pay more you would think). DeBoer and Washington are in talks on a new deal as well.

Bama are quickly running out of options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WSU QB Cam Ward going to Miami

Alabama DB Dezz Ricks and a few Washington players also entered the portal, Will Rodgers the Miss St QB who just transferred to Washington is one to watch to see if he re-enters the portal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back