Cal @ Stanford 10:30AM PAC-12 Network
Washington @ Oregon State
11:30AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo
FIU @ Arkansas 11:30AM ESPNU
Kentucky @ South Carolina 11:30AM SEC Network
Georgia State @ LSU 12PM WatchESPN
Syracuse @ Georgia Tech 12PM ACC Network

• All times in AEDT
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNews, SEC Network & ACC Network streaming on WatchESPN. [Included with a residential Foxtel sports subscription]
  • Pac-12 Network available on Youtube
  • Notre Dame home NBC games are streamed Live on on demand at FightingIrish TV
  • NFL Network available on WatchESPN or Gamepass

Absolute demolition of Tennessee. If Bobo had have been calling plays like this at the start of the season then Carson Beck would be well in contention for the Heisman.

The game was weird, though. At one stage we had one of our receivers with a TD pass and catch while Milton was Tennessee's leading receiver after catching one of his passes that deflected off a lineman's helmet.

Absolute demolition of Tennessee. If Bobo had have been calling plays like this at the start of the season then Carson Beck would be well in contention for the Heisman.

The game was weird, though. At one stage we had one of our receivers with a TD pass and catch while Milton was Tennessee's leading receiver after catching one of his passes that deflected off a lineman's helmet.
Bo Nix with 6 TD passes in one half, and Penix yet again finding a way to get the job done for the huskies are surely the favorites for the Heisman

Bo Nix with 6 TD passes in one half, and Penix yet again finding a way to get the job done for the huskies are surely the favorites for the Heisman
Nix, Penix, Jayden Daniels and Marvin Harrison Jr would be my 4 finalists.

I think either Penix or Daniels win.

good to see this, even though I never particularly watched either school I mostly grew up in WA, I even watched a Buckeye game vs Wazzu in Seattle; only time in Husky stadium. :)
You have to try to keep the instate rivalries, especially in with the recent shuffling of schools to conference on the other side of the country. It's getting stupider than the liquidity of team members in pro sports where they jump teams at any moment in or out of season. It would be better to regional conferences with bowl games for non playoff schools, more like the old days.

good to see this, even though I never particularly watched either school I mostly grew up in WA, I even watched a Buckeye game vs Wazzu in Seattle; only time in Husky stadium. :)
You have to try to keep the instate rivalries, especially in with the recent shuffling of schools to conference on the other side of the country. It's getting stupider than the liquidity of team members in pro sports where they jump teams at any moment in or out of season. It would be better to regional conferences with bowl games for non playoff schools, more like the old days.
I hope it can return to a end of season game after 24. I get that the Big10 already did the schedule for next year so hopefully its a one off in September.

Hopeful Oregon/Oregon St can work something out too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back