Colorado @ UCLA 10:30AM WatchESPN
North Carolina @ Georgia Tech 11AM ACC Network
Old Dominion @ James Madison 11AM ESPNU
Washington State @ Arizona State 11AM PAC-12 Network
Cincinnati @ Oklahoma State 11AM WatchESPN
Oregon State @ Arizona
1:30PM WatchESPN [~2PM after Baseball ESPN Kayo]

• All times in AEDT
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNews, SEC Network & ACC Network streaming on WatchESPN. [Included with a residential Foxtel sports subscription]
  • Pac-12 Network available on Youtube
  • Notre Dame home NBC games are streamed Live on on demand at FightingIrish TV
  • NFL Network available on WatchESPN or Gamepass

The Michigan stuff is really quite interesting.

Hard to know or predict the punishment and how long the investigation will take though.

I've never seen all this information be so easily grabbed off places like Venmo etc in something like this, so maybe that will help it be a fast decision.

If Big 10 via NCAA come down hard on Michigan is there a chance that Michigan will leave the big ten ? With all the conference alignments lately it could be a concern.

If Big 10 via NCAA come down hard on Michigan is there a chance that Michigan will leave the big ten ? With all the conference alignments lately it could be a concern.

Nope. No way they would give up the Ohio State rivalry. Besides, in the next 5-10 years the SEC and Big 10 are where you are going to want to be.

World series game 2. so no chance we get a full Pac-12 after dark unless its a washout

I think ESPN will keep the 10pm games with Arizona/ASU, Utah and Colorado entering and the MW also do late games on FS1, and Stanford/Cal going to the ACC will have games that could be late night a few times. not sure if big10 will do late games. But i know the Big10 is going to play more Friday night games on Fox with the WWE moving off the network.

There will still be late games, but the quality and crazy games wont be there and might not be on every week.
Game 2 will be in Arlington, Texas - ballpark is climate controlled and has a retractable roof to keep out the oppressive summer heat (and any rain).

So does the Arizona Diamondbacks ballpark for the same reason.

Pac 12 after dark could be another wild one, with the one loss Beavers on upset alert.

Harbaugh will be back in the NFL before any punishment is handed down.

Where would he really go though? Would also have to be a team keen to pay him a shitload. Not easy to predict exactly where the coaching openings will be this year plus he probably would be after a good situation.

Where would he really go though? Would also have to be a team keen to pay him a shitload. Not easy to predict exactly where the coaching openings will be this year plus he probably would be after a good situation.

I think he is fed up with the NCAA and is just desperate at this point to get out of College. He has only flirted with the NFL up to this point but I reckon if a job comes up and he is approached he will seriously consider it.

Bears would be my guess.

Coaches always jump when the scandal is about to sink them. Pete Carol did that.

I could see Chargers.

I have heard that Chicago would be unlikely because of the former Big Ten commissioner (who he obviously didn't get along with) now being at the Bears in some capacity.

Would love him in Titletown but I couldn't see the front office be willing to pay him the salary he'd be after.

I wouldnt want him in the NFL as my coach. I think he is the same person as he was at the 9ers, good coach but grows old fast and his attitude will grind on players till he loses them. the good think about CFB is most of the time players are long gone before it gets to that point.

Giants would be another that might make a move at the HC, not sure how much longer McVay will keep turning down the TV money if the Rams dont get any better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bears would be my guess.

Coaches always jump when the scandal is about to sink them. Pete Carol did that.
He made noises about wanting to return to the bears to coach before re signing with Michigan clearly just to drive the contract price up at the end of 21.
Not sure we’d revisit that situation again.

He made noises about wanting to return to the bears to coach before re signing with Michigan clearly just to drive the contract price up at the end of 21.
Not sure we’d revisit that situation again.
Doubt he will start a bidding war when he wants to jump back to the NFL to avoid any punishment.

Saban had a good point on McAfee's show. Just bring in the helmet communication like they have in the NFL. There is no reason why it shouldn't be in college already.
Apparently the coaching committee are the ones that change the rules of the game, so it could be in very quickly if they wanted it

Apparently the coaching committee are the ones that change the rules of the game, so it could be in very quickly if they wanted it

When asked about why it hasn't been allowed up to this point even he said he doesn't know why but he did point out that it could be a cost problem for smaller schools but believes that all P5 schools should be able to afford it easily enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back