NFL 2022 NFL - Week 17 (thread will be closed if not respectful)

Remove this Banner Ad

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30 @ 12:15 PM
Dallas at Tennessee LIVE

MONDAY, JANUARY 2 @ 5:00 AM
Arizona at Atlanta
Carolina at Tampa Bay
Chicago at Detroit
Cleveland at Washington
Denver at Kansas City
Indianapolis at New York Giants LIVE
Jacksonville at Houston
Miami at New England LIVE
New Orleans at Philadelphia LIVE

MONDAY, JANUARY 2 @ 8:05 AM
New York Jets at Seattle LIVE
San Francisco at Las Vegas

MONDAY, JANUARY 2 @ 8:25 AM
Los Angeles Rams at Los Angeles Chargers
Minnesota at Green Bay LIVE

MONDAY, JANUARY 2 @ 12:20 PM
Pittsburgh at Baltimore LIVE

TUESDAY, JANUARY 3 @ 12:30 PM
Buffalo at Cincinnati LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.20 PM ON 30/12: Dallas at Tennessee
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 5.00 AM ON 2/1: New Orleans at Philadelphia
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 5.00 AM ON 2/1: Miami at New England
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 5.00 AM ON 2/1: Indianapolis at New York Giants

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 8.05 AM ON 2/1: New York Jets at Seattle
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 8.25 AM ON 2/1: Minnesota at Green Bay
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.20 PM ON 2/1: Pittsburgh at Baltimore
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.30 PM ON 3/1: Buffalo at Cincinnati

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 2/1: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
I've read on twitter that a neutral stadium for the AFC championship game is possible.
I’d be more worried about where a possible bills bengals playoff game would be staged.

Absolutely ridiculous that Cincinnati could be forced to play a road Wild Card game as division champions.

If the Ravens beat the Bengals this week, and the 2 teams then meet again in the Wild Card round, the fairest thing to do would be to play the game at a neutral site - either in Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Detroit or Washington DC, and split tickets for the game equally between the 2 fan bases.

A potential AFC Championship Game between the Chiefs and Bills, or Chiefs and Bengals, could be played at a neutral site rather have home field be decided by a coin toss - why the difference?

Rant over.

Of much more importance, great to hear Damar Hamlin is showing significant progress, and is now breathing on his own.

Correct me if i am wrong. But are they agreeing to a neutral site for the AFC Championship / all matches with top seeds? Or just those directly affected by the Bills vs Bengals game?

If the Chiefs win out, then they still should absolutely be allowed to have the playoffs run through Kansas City, not a neutral site as they would have held on to the number one seed regardless if the Bills also won out (week 17 included). I think the NFL should have decided on the playoff impacts post week 18, when you get a true sense of how much the result of the Bills vs Bengals game would have had.

Can understand other games being neutral, given the Bills, Bengals and Ravens all could have finished on equal wins. Bills and Bengals game the biggest impact given both could have hosted the playoffs all the way to the AFC Championship game, or even the AFC itself if Chiefs got upset. Big difference being number 2 seed and number 5 seed.

Just doesn't make sense for the Chiefs to not host if the Bills vs Bengals game didn't have a bearing should they win this week vs the Raiders.

Correct me if i am wrong. But are they agreeing to a neutral site for the AFC Championship / all matches with top seeds? Or just those directly affected by the Bills vs Bengals game?

If the Chiefs win out, then they still should absolutely be allowed to have the playoffs run through Kansas City, not a neutral site as they would have held on to the number one seed regardless if the Bills also won out (week 17 included). I think the NFL should have decided on the playoff impacts post week 18, when you get a true sense of how much the result of the Bills vs Bengals game would have had.

Can understand other games being neutral, given the Bills, Bengals and Ravens all could have finished on equal wins. Bills and Bengals game the biggest impact given both could have hosted the playoffs all the way to the AFC Championship game, or even the AFC itself if Chiefs got upset. Big difference being number 2 seed and number 5 seed.

Just doesn't make sense for the Chiefs to not host if the Bills vs Bengals game didn't have a bearing should they win this week vs the Raiders.

Bills would of had the number one seed if they beat Cincinnati and New England regardless of Kansas City winning against Las Vegas

Bills would of had the number one seed if they beat Cincinnati and New England regardless of Kansas City winning against Las Vegas
Did the Bills hold number one seed leading in to week 17? My bad if that is the case. For some reason thought Kansas City had been on top for awhile.

Even then, the same thing would apply if Bills lose this week and Chiefs win, I think it would throw out the need for neutral venue run for the number 1 seed, as the Chiefs would then rightfully and fairly hold it on their own. Even if Bills won vs Bengals last week. Chiefs winning, and Bills losing this week will make the cancelled game become irrelevant. Can understand the other games though. Or if Bills and Chiefs both win this week.

But I suppose its to complicated to make differing rules for each scanerio, and was easier just making a blanket ruling for all.

Did the Bills hold number one seed leading in to week 17? My bad if that is the case. For some reason thought Kansas City had been on top for awhile.

Even then, the same thing would apply if Bills lose this week and Chiefs win, I think it would throw out the need for neutral venue run for the number 1 seed, as the Chiefs would then rightfully and fairly hold it on their own. Even if Bills won vs Bengals last week. Chiefs winning, and Bills losing this week will make the cancelled game become irrelevant. Can understand the other games though. Or if Bills and Chiefs both win this week.

But I suppose its to complicated to make differing rules for each scanerio, and was easier just making a blanket ruling for all.
They did by a H2H win over KC

If the bills lose this week and chiefs win then an afc champ game won’t be at a neutral field if it was the bulls vs kc. It will be played at KC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back