LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 8/1: Buffalo at Miami

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 8/1: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
Bills defense has started to warm up the past month, I think its been far better than most people realise all year tbf.

Yep. Looks like a decent unit, if Allen can avoid his 2-3 bonehead plays every game they are capable of giving even good teams an absolute thumping.

I think the only reason that SF are SB favs over Baltimore (who look the best team all round) is that the latter might have to beat Buffalo to get there, and that's no guarantee.

Yep. Looks like a decent unit, if Allen can avoid his 2-3 bonehead plays every game they are capable of giving even good teams an absolute thumping.

I think the only reason that SF are SB favs over Baltimore (who look the best team all round) is that the latter might have to beat Buffalo to get there, and that's no guarantee.
Do the Steelers DB's have bricks for hands? if so Allen can still have those throws and wont get punished.

I expect to see a lot more Allen designed runs in the playoffs than what we saw in the regular season, think thats an ace up their sleeve.

My KC-supporting 11 year old has just thrown his toys out of the pram (well, his iPad headphones to be accurate) because he was hoping that the Chiefs would get the Steelers instead of Miami next week.

When he calms down I'll ask him what about this Miami team should scare anyone, particularly with the injuries piling up. I suppose if Waddle gets up then the odd big play to him or Tyreek would be a risk, but they have beaten only one team with a winning record and needed a last minute FG at home to do it.

Buffalo winning might make it better for the week 2 games - Buffalo v KC, and Ravens vs Browns would be great (with apologies to the Texans, who would be good to watch as well but the AFC North meeting would be decent).

Do the Steelers DB's have bricks for hands? if so Allen can still have those throws and wont get punished.
You don’t throw the ball if it snowing in 25 F weather

My KC-supporting 11 year old has just thrown his toys out of the pram (well, his iPad headphones to be accurate) because he was hoping that the Chiefs would get the Steelers instead of Miami next week.

When he calms down I'll ask him what about this Miami team should scare anyone, particularly with the injuries piling up. I suppose if Waddle gets up then the odd big play to him or Tyreek would be a risk, but they have beaten only one team with a winning record and needed a last minute FG at home to do it.

Buffalo winning might make it better for the week 2 games - Buffalo v KC, and Ravens vs Browns would be great (with apologies to the Texans, who would be good to watch as well but the AFC North meeting would be decent).
I was thinking the toys being tossed out the cot is more about would have preferred playing Miami in the divisional round in the warmer weather in Miami and avoiding the cold tundra of Buffalo.

Then again for new Chiefs fans away playoffs games have been rare. Playing in Buffalo and then on to Baltimore cold and cold is probably a good thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Until the bears learn how to beat the packers, they’ll just be making up the numbers.
Hopefully they’re stupid enough not to get Marv.

Hopefully they’re stupid enough not to get Marv.
You absolutely want them to take a WR at 1 if you want them to remain bad. Take a QB at 1 is the best option, trade back for a fortune if you want to take any other position is the second best, take a WR at 1 is the worst.

You absolutely want them to take a WR at 1 if you want them to remain bad. Take a QB at 1 is the best option, trade back for a fortune if you want to take any other position is the second best, take a WR at 1 is the worst.
Washington are high on Caleb so could even get a good trade moving to pick 2.

Washington are high on Caleb so could even get a good trade moving to pick 2.
And then you trade back again. (if for some reason you want to keep Fields)

You would find someone for Maye at 2. but then you risk missing out on Marv.

I still think the Bears will go Caleb at 1 and WR at 9
Yep, QB at the top and WR or OL at 9 is what im going with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back