LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 12/12: Green Bay at New York Giants

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 11/12: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
Nah figured it'd be a bit quieter cos all the whiny bitch supported teams had played already... Looks like I was wrong...

You came into the thread calling me out because you figured I wouldn't be here?

Don't dob on yourself

Giants isnt a shock. Packers self imploded and the D didnt respect them and got gashed over and over.

ST was a disaster today.

But its also a game the Packers should never of lost
Chiefs would be so dirty they got beaten by Green Bay who played almost a perfect game last week and this week look like hill billies

My biggest issue with the refs they are so inconsistent you would think after yesterday this would be called every time today.

KC Media need to be very careful. If they attract too much attention then every ONE will be called and teams will turn against them

Struggled through the first episode of that series and have never bothered to watch the remainder. Should I? Not a fan of Peyton Manning or Patrick Mahomes, and Marcus Mariota is a charisma-free zone. I did like Kirk Cousins and his wife, but not enough to get me to select the remaining episodes.

Would much rather the series look at some of the lesser known quarterbacks in the league, like Gardner Minshew, though I suppose watching 17 weeks of Minshew holding a clipboard would not have made for compelling drama.

Manning isn't in it , It's good but I felt it was 2 episodes too long.

Cousins was easily the big winner, came across a really likeable guy.

Mahomes was ok, I just found his on celebrations after a TD very annoying and the way he talks about himself he comes across a bit of a flog but I guess all successful American athletes have a lot of tickets on themselves.

And Mariota was fairly boring, I zoned in and out when he was on the screen.

For someone who watches NFL every week of the season I didn't really learn anything new and I think they got lucky that Mahomes was on a super bowl run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of upsets this week. I think every team has a loss in them on their run home. No runaway leaders that can put the cue in the rack, everyone is going to be playing to the end to either make the playoffs or secure the higher seeds. Love the logjam of teams on the playoff bubble seeing tiebreakers to split a bunch of teams.

Season starts here.

NFL Live this morning were discussing how he still lives at home, how his mum still cooks his food and makes his bed.

I can't respect that. Grow up man.
Maybe a cultural thing. He was decent today …Love not so good

NFL Live this morning were discussing how he still lives at home, how his mum still cooks his food and makes his bed.

I can't respect that. Grow up man.
Even if he was on league minimum that would be enough to rent an apartment..

But apparently his parents live close to the Giants practice facility so that's why he's doing it. Also kind of makes sense if he failed he'd be cut and on 0 money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back