LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 12/12: Green Bay at New York Giants

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 11/12: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:

Deserved to lose it. but this one will sting as it should.

All part of the learning experience for Jordan Love. There will be these games. Making the playoffs in some way is a fantastic year for you guys

Fair point but I think his style is a little hit and miss. He is an elusive RB but I think his lack of want to run at the line means he can be easy to hold.

A good system and coach plus a QB and he’d be elite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll be fascinasting to see what the Giants do for GB at the end of this year. We're still a long way off and Devito unlikely to be the answer, but we look a WHOLE lot better with him than Jones.

Trade Jones for whatever and draft a QB

All part of the learning experience for Jordan Love. There will be these games. Making the playoffs in some way is a fantastic year for you guys
Love played fine. some bad throws or late throws sure. but late in the game made some big throws.

I wouldnt put much blame on him for the loss. The D getting gashed again and again was a bigger issue.
Some bad drops and the OL getting bullied were poor. like having 2 on the OL get pancaked on a 3rd down leading to a sack on a 4man rush in under 3 sec isnt on Love.

Love played fine. some bad throws or late throws sure. but late in the game made some big throws.

I wouldnt put much blame on him for the loss. The D getting gashed again and again was a bigger issue.
Some bad drops and the OL getting bullied were poor. like having 2 on the OL get pancaked on a 3rd down leading to a sack on a 4man rush in under 3 sec isnt on Love.

Na wasn’t saying it was his fault just inconsistency will happen with a very young side. Defence was poor at stages unfortunately

Na wasn’t saying it was his fault just inconsistency will happen with a very young side. Defence was poor at stages unfortunately
I dont think it was inconsistency. it think it was more that it took him longer to adjust to the wind. the misses were mostly good reads, just didnt read the wind right on them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back