LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 19/12: Philadelphia at Seattle

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 18/12: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
Ive never seen a team derail like the eagles have the last few weeks. Sure they flirted with a couple of extra losses but man the last couple of weeks. Its an all time season derail without a bunch of serious injuries.

It reminds me very much of the second chip kelly year. We were something like 9-1 or something, went to Dallas and won in overtime. Basically didn't win again the rest of the year.

I gave Lock 0 chance to win that from where they started that drive. Seemed like the Eagles DLine would gets sacks to close games in those situations all the time last year. Not so much this year.
Eagles DL have gone from feast early in the season to famine the last month.

Ive never seen a team derail like the eagles have the last few weeks. Sure they flirted with a couple of extra losses but man the last couple of weeks. Its an all time season derail without a bunch of serious injuries.

I guess the ONE positive is that if you are going to have a slump have it now where it matters little other than no1/2 seeding. The negative is this defence looks abysmal this year. Cant be relying on the offence all the time. Sort of a glass half full statement but you know what I mean

Yet the flags Eagles got or didn't get were on 4th and 1 on 6 yd line, on Seattle 4th down and a turnover. Nobody cares if you get a flag on 3rd down and 10 or on a punt return when you aren't going to return it anyway.
Sometimes you get beaten by a better team on the day. This is one of those days.

Just say well done and move on.

Still think the Eagles win the East. I think that means Dallas will have to pull a Carlton 99 prelim in week 2 of the playoffs instead of the NFC champ game.

We're not sweeping the remaining games. This is an objectively bad team right now. Wheels more than fell off.

It reminds me very much of the second chip kelly year. We were something like 9-1 or something, went to Dallas and won in overtime. Basically didn't win again the rest of the year.
Its going to lead to some fascinating articles in the offseason, at times it looks like the coaching staff have lost the players. its hard to get them back while keeping the coaches. and its not all on the defensive side so changing DC wasnt going to fix it.

Something happened in late Oct/Nov.

Eagles DL have gone from feast early in the season to famine the last month.

They're cooked. They basically abandoned rotations earlier in the year, and the starters have already played more snaps than they did through the superbowl last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its going to lead to some fascinating articles in the offseason, at times it looks like the coaching staff have lost the players. its hard to get them back while keeping the coaches. and its not all on the defensive side so changing DC wasnt going to fix it.

Something happened in late Oct/Nov.

Personally, I think a lot of the problem is the players and refusing to take responsibility / fix problems.

Jalen is making the exact same read errors week after week, because he'd rather throw to his bestie AJ covered down the field than a wide open Heisman Trophy winning wide out.

Quez still makes no effort to fight for the ball. Bradbury still thinks he can grab players every down.

We're not sweeping the remaining games. This is an objectively bad team right now. Wheels more than fell off.
We aint beating Miami on the road either. They will run all day on us.

Not that either of us will beat the Niners on the road anyway.

Won’t even lose 1 and that’s even with next week being their “hardest” one

9ers could easily be the number 1 seed in the NFC, yet have a losing record against the AFCN. Lost to Bengals and Browns so far…. AFC leading Ravens next up.

Lamar Jackson is 19-1 versus NFC!

Looking forward to a Super Bowl preview.

Yes, but if we lose to NYG you own the tiebreaker
Division wins mean squat to me and just another banner to hang from the rafters in Jerry world.

I want a SB appearance and NFC championship banner. Niners own that IMO.

Division wins mean squat to me and just another banner to hang from the rafters in Jerry world.

I want a SB appearance and NFC championship banner. Niners own that IMO.

You were the one saying we were going to win the division, lol.

No one is disagreeing. The SB is the niners to lose. With some of their fans behaviour over the last month or two, better hope they win it or some receipts are due.

You were the one saying we were going to win the division, lol.

No one is disagreeing. The SB is the niners to lose. With some of their fans behaviour over the last month or two, better hope they win it or some receipts are due.
You still will IMO.

Laughable. Refs kept Seattle in it then Bradbury did the rest
Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back