NFL 2023 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21 @ 8:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfltexans: (4) Houston at :nflravens: (1) Baltimore

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflpackers: (7) Green Bay at:nfl49ers: (1) San Francisco

MONDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 7:00AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflbucs: (4) Tampa Bay at :nfllions: (3) Detroit

MONDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflchiefs: (3) Kansas City at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 7:00AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)

:nflafc: AFC Championship Game

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflnfc: NFC Championship Game

Last edited:
I don't find Patrick himself to be a knob at all.

Surrounded by some maybe.
Yeah hes alright, apart from the meltdown at the refs when Toney lined up offside. That was knob material.

I didn't until his carry on after the last Bills game.

Eh I didn't like it either, but probably hit home a bit more for a Bills man.

The Bills are running out of time. Superbowl windows are short in the NFL. Their fans know it, and show in their reactions to the loss. I have said it a few times, to make and win the Superbowl, you need to play well for 3-4 games in a row. The Bills just cannot do that. They follow up some good wins, with a loss or a very poor game. They were not disgraced today, but they sure blew a good chance.

The Chiefs have been so and so, yet still find ways to grind out wins. Will be interesting to see how their defense contains Jackson in the pocket, plus a good defensive unit in the Ravens. Only liked them winning it originally because I like Reid. So will be hoping for the Ravens to get up.

The 49'ers vs Lions will probably be the closest game, Jackson will probably run the Chiefs off their legs. Detroit winning will be great for the game and city. Though the Niners are due for a big game after being so and so the last few weeks. If their defense rocks up, and Purdy doesn't turn it over, it will be tough for the Lions. Cmac cannot keep carrying the team.

If the Niners play the way they have in recent weeks, the Lions will fancy another scalp. They themselves didn't look as good as they did vs the Buccaneers as they did vs the Rams. But they have the weapons to move the chains, and score fast and big. Their defence has been playing well lately. Hutchinson one of the form defenders right now. If he can get into Purdys face, he could force a couple of turnovers, which have been crucial in the middle two games this weekend gone.

Last edited:
You dont get to claim that when you called game over in the 3rd Q in a 1 score game.
Come on, surely you knew you were going to lose regardless of what I said, losing is the Packers thing against the Niners.

I don't find Patrick himself to be a knob at all.

Surrounded by some maybe.

Shouting and having to be pulled back from the referees when you're the single most referee assisted player in history is knob-ish.

Tyler Bass with a career ender you would assume.

But McDermott it seems wont get them there. Has to be questioned.

Already was after the Eagles match. In tight games, has consistently struggled to make the right calls, time management, going aggressive etc.. Just doesn't have the feel for it. I would feel more comfortable with an offensive focussed coach as HC, and McDermott as DC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouting and having to be pulled back from the referees when you're the single most referee assisted player in history is knob-ish.

Man, if we don't all get a knob mulligan, shame to say we're all knobs.

Well, both teams tried to lose it but somewhat predictably the team that seems cursed lost in a painfui fashion. Feel for the Bills fans, I suppose for as long as they have Allen their SB window is open to some degree but they probably should have at least got to one in the past few years.

I thought the KC offense found some of their mojo today. Yes, it was against a banged-up defense but aside from the moronic play call to Hardman they generally moved the ball well via run and pass and took what was there. They'll play a much better defense next week but it should be a decent contest.

Can't wait until next Monday, should be a couple of good games imo.

Back